Warning: May cause rise in blood pressure

YASNY

I think this guy really pulls for the Sox.  The Sox are a Chicago team.  The cub is a national team.  The sports scene in this town is pathetic and has been for years, except for Jordan.  This is why all of his stuff always negative.  I do not like him and think he is a dolt but he is right a majority of the time.  We have the worst Hockey and Basketball teams, have made the NFL playoffs once in the last ten years.  Have the longest running streak without a championship in Hockey, and Baseball TWICE over.  When we have a dynasty we blow it up and run the guy out of town.  we live on teh '85 Bears, why should there ever be a positive article?  Bartolo Colon, Jeremy Roenick, Elton Brand, and Greg Maddux.  When a team fleeces another (Sammy Sosa) it was at another's expense.  Gotta love smalltown Chicago. 

I am waiting for the day when Daley makes them take Chicago off of the team name due to the embarassment of the association.

That schmo doesn't pull for any Chicago team except the SCrUBbieS. He's still b****ing that the Bears didn't hire Saban.

Mariotti as his usual self: moronic, hysterical, hypocritical. f***, you might as well just give the Cubs the World Series trophy and rings right now because no other team on this Earth can challenge them. Well, maybe the Astros, but f*** them.

The comparison of an A ball team (Kane County) to the Sox is laughable because of its sheer pathetic value. Do we not remember the years when the Cubs were locks to be one of the worst teams in all of baseball? Would Jay then insert his head up Tony LaRussa's ass as he does with Sammy, Dusty et al? I'm surprised Jay didn't go back to his dead horse of just bashing the Cell and orgasming over Wrigley Field. I'm too used to this pretentious bulls*** to even care anymore; I doubt an actual Cubs player could be more biased and blind with optimism.

If only Jay would step foot on the South Side.....one can dream can't he?

Mariotti as his usual self: moronic, hysterical, hypocritical. f***, you might as well just give the Cubs the World Series trophy and rings right now because no other team on this Earth can challenge them. Well, maybe the Astros, but f*** them.

The comparison of an A ball team (Kane County) to the Sox is laughable because of its sheer pathetic value. Do we not remember the years when the Cubs were locks to be one of the worst teams in all of baseball? Would Jay then insert his head up Tony LaRussa's ass as he does with Sammy, Dusty et al? I'm surprised Jay didn't go back to his dead horse of just bashing the Cell and orgasming over Wrigley Field. I'm too used to this pretentious bulls*** to even care anymore; I doubt an actual Cubs player could be more biased and blind with optimism.

If only Jay would step foot on the South Side.....one can dream can't he?

If Jay stepped one foot on the South Side, I bet he's ass would be on the ground quicker then you can say "Cubs suck."

Then he'd write in his next article about how Sox fans are low-life dirtbags who gave me a black eye, and he didn't see why he deserved to be knocked on his ass. He'd then go on to write that the Cubs will win 109 games and will go 11-0 in the playoffs, and will win for the next 3 years while the Sox sit miserably winning 80 games a year.

The Cubs keep signing and trying to make themselves better.  So, therefore, the Cubs are the toast of the town, until the Sox deem it necessary to do something to upgrade. 

I'd rather be a sox fan and just live through struggles (if any) and listen to a great announcer in Hawk Harrelson and a hellofa sidekick in DJ, then to wait another eternity to win something, and listen to serious BS and dont know a clue about baseball in chip carry n a guy who brags too much on cub pitchers in steve stone. :fthecubs

I'd rather be a sox fan and just live through struggles (if any) and listen to a great announcer in Hawk Harrelson and a hellofa sidekick in DJ, then to wait another eternity to win something, and listen to serious BS and dont know a clue about baseball in chip carry n a guy who brags too much on cub pitchers in steve stone. :fthecubs

I'd rather be a Sox fan too(which is why I'm on soxtalk and not cubstalk), but besides that point, commentators are not why I'd rather be a White Sox fan.

I could give a s*** who the commentators are. If they're bad enough, well, to put it plainly, remotes have a mute button for a reason. We have the luxury of having two very good commentators....doesn't make me any more or any less of a Sox fan.

And the Cubs are better going into the season then the White Sox.