Guys.. check this out.

Steff

Oh, so YOU have the jobs that Americans won't take?  It's ALL your fault that they want to redo the immagration laws!

No when you won't pay $175 for a DVD player it moves to Mexico, then when all the DVD players are under $100 someone decides they can corner the market with a $47 DVD player from China.

Actually I have the money to start this, but it is hung up in a Nigerian account. The Nigerians will not release it to me because my family fell out of graces with the current government. I have an agent in Nigeria who will release the money to someone in the US, as long as it isn't me or anyone in my family. I would gladly pay someone over $100,000 if they would help me recover the money. I just do not know who to trust . . .

Actually I have the money to start this, but it is hung up in a Nigerian account. The Nigerians will not release it to me because my family fell out of graces with the current government. I have an agent in Nigeria who will release the money to someone in the US, as long as it isn't me or anyone in my family. I would gladly pay someone over $100,000 if they would help me recover the money. I just do not know who to trust . . .

Oh touche'!!!

Excellent Tex... bravo!! :notworthy :notworthy