David Kay quits

Gene Honda Civic

BBC news

Obviously his job is done.

CIA picks new weapons inspector Search for compatable guide dog underway. B)

Edit--------------

After reading the articles this is a slap in the face... The replacement is the former UN weapons inspector. The same one who wasn't working fast enough for Bush. The same one who suggested that we not take action against Iraq until after a full investigation.

:fyou Bush

Probably the best quote of the night was when our commander-in-chief said "we found dozens of weapons of mass destruction-related program activities." Let's take a look at the evolution of this phrase.

March 2003: weapons of mass destruction.

June 2003: weapons of mass destruction programs.

October 2003: weapons of mass destruction-related programs.

January 2004: weapons of mass destruction-related program activities.

Man, check out all those adjectives! I had no idea our president was such a wordsmith. But seriously, the general rule of thumb with this is that the more adjectives you add, the less likely you know what you’re talking about. when I want to eat meat I don't eat potted meat food by-products, when I want cheese I don't eat processed snack food cheese puffs, and when I'm f***ing scared of weapons I don't piss my pants because of weapons of mass destruction-related program activities. To top things off, the government's chief weapons inspector David Kay quit today saying that the WMD's probably don't exist at all. Thus, we can only conclude that bush lied to us and that the WMD’s are about as nonexistent as first lady Laura Bush’s sexual appeal. (seriously, I’d feel sorry for any man that had to sleep next to that thing every night)

The other point of interest in the speech was Bush's condemnation of steroid use in professional sports. FINALLY, our president is doing something worthwhile. intelligence reports indicate that baseball commissioner Bud Selig has massive stockpiles of steroids stashed somewhere. Personally I think that he's hiding them in his head, it's not like he's using that space for anything else (hooray for baseball commentary). Aside from that, Mr. Selig’s hot dog vendor rape rooms and mascot mass graves should be enough to justify war. There also is evidence of a strong link between bud selig and basketball commissioner David Stern. Therefore, we have no choice but to invade Major League Baseball for the good of the nation, or at least bomb the Minnesota Twins.

Probably the best quote of the night was when our commander-in-chief said "we found dozens of weapons of mass destruction-related program activities." Let's take a look at the evolution of this phrase.

March 2003: weapons of mass destruction.

June 2003: weapons of mass destruction programs.

October 2003: weapons of mass destruction-related programs.

January 2004: weapons of mass destruction-related program activities.

Man, check out all those adjectives! I had no idea our president was such a wordsmith. But seriously, the general rule of thumb with this is that the more adjectives you add, the less likely you know what you’re talking about. when I want to eat meat I don't eat potted meat food by-products, when I want cheese I don't eat processed snack food cheese puffs, and when I'm f***ing scared of weapons I don't piss my pants because of weapons of mass destruction-related program activities. To top things off, the government's chief weapons inspector David Kay quit today saying that the WMD's  probably don't exist at all. Thus, we can only conclude that bush lied to us and that the WMD’s are about as nonexistent as first lady Laura Bush’s sexual appeal. (seriously, I’d feel sorry for any man that had to sleep next to that thing every night)

The other point of interest in the speech was Bush's condemnation of steroid use in professional sports. FINALLY, our president is doing something worthwhile. intelligence reports indicate that baseball commissioner Bud Selig has massive stockpiles of steroids stashed somewhere. Personally I think that he's hiding them in his head, it's not like he's using that space for anything else (hooray for baseball commentary). Aside from that, Mr. Selig’s hot dog vendor rape rooms and mascot mass graves should be enough to justify war. There also is evidence of a strong link between bud selig and basketball commissioner David Stern. Therefore, we have no choice but to invade Major League Baseball for the good of the nation, or at least bomb the Minnesota Twins.

To let you know apu that even if it may seem that most people on here just seem to ignore your posts(due to their ignorance), I read and gain knowledge from most of them. Thanks. :notworthy

In another thread, I stated that I disagree with about 99.99% of apu's rhetoric.

Therefore, we have no choice but to invade Major League Baseball for the good of the nation, or at least bomb the Minnesota Twins.

Here's an example of the .01% I do agree with. :lol: