kenny williams interview

baggio202

In your defense Abo.. I did it first with commenting on the whiney PM's...

We are bad.  :whip

I am sorry everyone...

I accept yuor apology Steff. They were not meant to be whiney. I wanted to work things out with you. I never received a response and things just kept getting worse.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has come to my intention that it was wrong for me to call out Mr. Southsideirish for his reports to me.  And I must agree that it was in bad taste to do so and I apologize to Mr. Southsideirish.

My only wish for Soxtalk is for everyone to get along and talk White Sox baseball and nothing else.

Hopefully we can all agree that this is the true purpose of the site, not to argue with one another and put others down.

AB

f*** You Aboz!!!

;)

Yeah, was there any mud involved?

No mud, but we were fighting so bad one time my parents' turned the hose on us.

Does that count? :huh: :o ;) :lol:

In all seriousness, the fights were pretty bad and we really didn't speak for about 2 years in spite of the fact we lived under the same roof.

Does that count?  :huh:  :o  ;) :lol:

In all seriousness, the fights were pretty bad and we really didn't speak for about 2 years in spite of the fact we lived under the same roof.

Oh yeah that counts as long as your over 18.

Does that count?  :huh:  :o  ;) :lol:

hmmm [waiting for the visual]

ah yeah, that works....

so after the hose got turned on you, did you start ripping at each others clothes?

and always went out of his way to do things for his teammates. Ray was not a big drinker and used to be the DD on road trips and at ST.

Does that sound like someone who was a problem in the clubhouse to you..?

Sounds like Ray was porkin' all their EX-s and went out of his way to atone for his guilt by being nice to them on road trips.

Prove that he wasn't....with links and quotes and s***.

:rolleyes:

Sounds like Ray was porkin' all their EX-s and went out of his way to atone for his guilt by being nice to them on road trips

Prove that he wasn't....with links and quotes and s***. 

:rolleyes:

Oh come on Brando...

Everyone knows that was Royce who did that.. not Ray. :bang

You really shouldn't admit that you were 16 and getting your ass kicked by your 13 year old sister.  Unless your sister is Nicole Bass.

Lol...I may be 3 years younger than her, but she was always the bigger of the two of us (she still is - I am 5'4 and she is 5'10). That's why my aunt from Ireland who ahdn't seen us since I was 3 and my sister was a newborn confused us and called me by my sister's name. It also doesn't help that I suck at fighting.

Kenny is NOT a moron. 

But he IS a mediocre GM at best.

And when mediocrity meets LIMITED resources....it DOESN'T fare well.

KW is a moron. The reason the Sox are over budget is his fault. The Konerko and Koch families should keep him on their Christmas lists for the rest of his life. Jose Valentin should chauffer him to USCF everday this season for what he did for him. He is such a moron, he wanted to give Robbie Alomar $2 million, with another $1 million deferred. JR probably told him he was crazy, and the best Alomar can get is $700,000 and $300,000 deferred. I still wonder how KW intended to get under budget if he had signed Colon. He probably would have taken a weak package from LA for Magglio.

KW is a moron. The reason the Sox are over budget is his fault. The Konerko and Koch families should keep him on their Christmas lists for the rest of his life. Jose Valentin should chauffer him to USCF everday this season for what he did for him. He is such a moron, he wanted to give Robbie Alomar $2 million, with another $1 million deferred. JR probably told him he was crazy, and the best Alomar can get is $700,000 and $300,000 deferred. I still wonder how KW intended to get under budget if he had signed Colon. He probably would have taken a weak package from LA for Magglio.

I think you are giving KW way too much credit. I don't think he is solely responsible for all the contracts.