kenny williams interview

baggio202

Well obviously if they are unintentional then I don't think I am telling them how to think. GEEZE! :P

But you did it, were called on it, agreed you did it, and half assed apologized. Now you say you didn't do it... :rolleyes:

Ever see Pinocchio...

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geezus, I thought all this stuff was over with yesterday.

What started it again today, it couldn't have been this, could it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now.. you obviously don't know how to follow the requests of the board monitors. Keep your s*** up... I'm looking forward to your demise."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon Steff you're a better person than this, I haven't met you but I've read your posts for over a year on this board.  That was a pretty rotten thing to say ... you're pointing fingers at this guy for doing stuff and you're doing the same thing.  He slung some s*** around before but it's you who are doing most of the s*** slinging now.  The hostility is way too thinly disguised.  Peace and love everyone, myself included but baggs that don't mean ya get any free suds from me  :lol: .

For the record, I've heard that "opinions/assholes" expression used before too, I think it's, ummm, what's the word ... junior high-ish ... but that's just me.  Me, I much prefer the phrase, "everybody's got their opinion".

I will try that one next time Jim. Thank you.

is it friday night that kenny is having the Q and A??...it was saturday last year...let me know steff for sure so i dont miss it :headbang

It was Friday last year... :bang

At least the one where Mark came in was Friday. I didn't think there was one Saturday due to the party..?? :huh

But you did it, were called on it, agreed you did it, and half assed apologized. Now you say you didn't do it...  :rolleyes:

Ever see Pinocchio...

Say I didn't do what exactly? tell people how to think? I hardly find not meaning to discount someone's opinion is the same as telling someone what to think. That's just me. Oh well lady! NEXT!!!!! :D

Geezus, I thought all this stuff was over with yesterday.

What started it again today, it couldn't have been this, could it?

"Now.. you obviously don't know how to follow the requests of the board monitors. Keep your s*** up... I'm looking forward to your demise."

C'mon Steff you're a better person than this, I haven't met you but I've read your posts for over a year on this board.  That was a pretty rotten thing to say ... you're pointing fingers at this guy for doing stuff and you're doing the same thing.  He slung some s*** around before but it's you who are doing most of the s*** slinging now.  The hostility is way too thinly disguised.  Peace and love everyone, myself included but baggs that don't mean ya get any free suds from me  :lol: .

For the record, I've heard that "opinions/assholes" expression used before too, I think it's, ummm, what's the word ... junior high-ish ... but that's just me.  Me, I much prefer the phrase, "everybody's got their opinion".

No.. what started it was the 2 year old comment. Someone was requested to let sleeping dogs lie. They did not do that.

Say I didn't do what exactly? tell people how to think? I hardly find not meaning to discount someone's opinion is the same as telling someone what to think. That's just me. Oh well lady! NEXT!!!!! :D

You were screaming at us that "Ozzie did NOT call Frank out", followed by a laundry list of reasons why.

:banghead

No.. what started it was the 2 year old comment. Someone was requested to let sleeping dogs lie. They did not do that.

Hmmm, that doesn't seem like a 2 year old comment. In fact I know it isn't. You said that I wouldnt find anything bad about Ray because there isn't anything. That comment was refering to me, right Steff. You can't seem to leave me be. I posted next. Who couldn't let sleeping dogs lie? Oh yeah, now I rememeber... :bang

You were screaming at us that "Ozzie did NOT call Frank out", followed by a laundry list of reasons why.

:banghead

Ok, so what? That was my argument on my opinion. I was nt telling anyone how to think. I didn't say hey everyone you must think my way!!!!!!! Nope, just presenting my case to back up my opinion.

Hmmm, that doesn't seem like a 2 year old comment. In fact I know it isn't. You said that I wouldnt find anything bad about Ray because there isn't anything. That comment was refering to me, right Steff. You can't seem to leave me be. I posted next. Who couldn't let sleeping dogs lie? Oh yeah, now I rememeber...  :bang

Of course it's not 2 year old to you... you comprehend it just fine. :rolleyes:

No. I was responding to baggs looking for proof that there was truth to the fabrication. Lost in translation... surprise, surprise.

i was there all 3 days...im pretty sure it was saturday afternoon like at 5...because i remember asking kenny about daubach and why it took so long to find a lefty that could hit 20 homers (haha) and watching HSC explode on kenny about not giving aaron miles PT and then right after that wem headed to the carribean night thingy..

...just make sure i got the right time for the KW interview steff please :D ...

Of course it's not 2 year old to you... you comprehend it just fine.  :rolleyes:

No. I was responding to baggs looking for proof that there was truth to the fabrication. Lost in translation... surprise, surprise.

You seemed to have understood it just fine as well.

OK, you were responding to him about me. You clearly said "HE WONT BE ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING"

Wierd how don't even realize when you are doing something.

:huh

OK guys.  This has gone on plenty.  Can we drop it now?  No one is going to get anything out of this at this point.

I would be glad to just drop it. I wish she would just leave me alone. Drop the whole thing. I don't think she can. She has something against me and will not drop it.

Ok, so what? That was my argument on my opinion. I was nt telling anyone how to think. I didn't say hey everyone you must think my way!!!!!!! Nope, just presenting my case to back up my opinion.

You really should go back and read that thread.. more than a dozen posts by you... "OZZIE DID NOT CALL FRANK OUT...." Did you think we didn't see it the first 8 times...?? Argumentative and confrontational. Had you been so innocent I never would have posted. Only after the 10th (est.) time of reading you shoving your opinion down others throats I finally did post.

i was there all 3 days...im pretty sure it was saturday afternoon like at 5...because i remember asking kenny about daubach and why it took so long to find a lefty that could hit 20 homers (haha) and watching HSC explode on kenny about not giving aaron miles PT and then right after that wem  headed to the carribean night thingy..

...just make sure i got the right time for the KW interview steff please :D ...

There is definitely one on Friday.. 7 to 8:30 I believe. Anyone got a schedule?

You really should go back and read that thread.. more than a dozen posts by you... "OZZIE DID NOT CALL FRANK OUT...." Did you think we didn't see it the first 8 times...?? Argumentative and confrontational. Had you been so innocent I never would have posted. Only after the 10th (est.) time of reading you shoving your opinion down others throats I finally did post.

So what still my argument to my opinion. I don't see why the number of times I posted has anything to do with anything. I never told anyone how to think as you have suggested. Only after you started with the Ozzie Guillen dick thing did things get nasty. I don't believe any were more confrontational than your posts. Then again that is my opinion again.

So what still my argument to my opinion.  I don't see why the number of times I posted has anything to do with anything. I never told anyone how to think as you have suggested. Only after you started with the Ozzie Guillen dick thing did things get nasty. I don't believe any were more confrontational than your posts. Then again that is my opinion again.

And opinions are like assholes....

Ya see how in a conversation filled with tension that can be construed improperly..?

:crying  :crying  :crying

I don't think he's crying about anything.

If he tried to solve something offline via PM, seems to me that was a mature way to try and handle things.

It's snowing in Naperville Steff ... save your energy, it might be a long commute back home too!! :lol: :D

And opinions are like assholes....

Ya see how in a conversation filled with tension that can be construed improperly..?

No I don't. If you never heard of that saying then I am sorry. I will try the phrase that JimH suggested next time. I didn't think something so simple would have set you off. Next time I will just say everyone has an opinon. Look at that I even apologized to you. :D

I still have never heard of the saying get Ozzie Guillen's dick out of your mouth. Maybe in your world that is a common phrase, but I never heard it until you said it. :rolleyes: