brandofan -

cwsox

that local project I told you about -

the NBC affiliate and the ABC affiliate each gave the story about 4 minute air time (slow Sunday night?) and about half of it on each station was me - quotes from me, me speaking, me looking deep in thought, me consulting with others, others consulting with mem me standing in the hallway - and they did a really good editing job on what they selected for the quotes which they used to punch up the story -

not the first time on tv by a long, long long shot - I give give news video - I was very aware of the cameras and from experience knew how to give them the angles and the shots and the sound bytes (short sentences) they wanted - surprised me that so many were used!

interesting that the local Faux News affiliate covered the same event and did not give me 1 second of airtime - another proof of the right wing bias of Faux News!

But screw it, getting that much airtime on the other two - and looking good - hell baby I looked good!

I am going to call both tomorrow and try to get copies of what they showed -

two newspapers also covered the event and will be anxious to see what they print tomorrow -

and at work tomorrow my boss will calling me a dumb s*** and ask me how stupid can I be (as I keep his office going despite his neglect) so all the good feelings from this will be gone soon enough

interesting that the local Faux News affiliate covered the same event and did not give me 1 second of airtime - another proof of the right wing bias of Faux News! 

sorry c - dubya

thats my fault...it was my turn to host the VRWC committee meeting this month and we heard about you 're upcoming interview and told them...get murdoch on the horn right now...under no circumstances should this guys views be made public...

can you forgive me :D :cheers

that local project I told you about -

the NBC affiliate and the ABC affiliate each gave the story about 4 minute air time (slow Sunday night?) and about half of it on each station was me - quotes from me, me speaking, me looking deep in thought, me consulting with others, others consulting with mem me standing in the hallway - and they did a really good editing job on what they selected for the quotes which they used to punch up the story -

not the first time on tv by a long, long long shot - I give give news video - I was very aware of the cameras and from experience knew how to give them the angles and the shots and the sound bytes  (short sentences)  they wanted - surprised me that so many were used!

But screw it, getting that much airtime on the other two - and looking good - hell baby I looked good!

I am going to call both tomorrow and try to get copies of what they showed -

two newspapers also covered the event and will be anxious to see what they print tomorrow -

and at work tomorrow my boss will calling me a dumb s*** and ask me how stupid can I be (as I keep his office going despite his neglect) so all the good feelings from this will be gone soon enough

Hell yeah, way to represent CW!!! :headbang :headbang

I just hope all this newly-found fame doesn't go to your head.

"Alright, Mr. DeMille, I am ready for my close-up"

:bang

sorry c - dubya

thats my fault...it was my turn to host the VRWC committee meeting this month and we heard about you 're upcoming interview and told them...get murdoch on the horn right now...under no circumstances should this guys views be made public...

can you forgive me  :D  :cheers

I have no doubt that is how it came down! :lol: :lol:

it wasn't an interview, it was a community event (non political event about a very political thing and I was totally non political as required - all depends on what role one plays)

but as Murdoch owns no newspapers out here, today I am all over the two area papers (with great photo in one) with the immortal quote "life happens"

and got an interview lined up with another paper for later today - which will be political

brandofan - no DeMille problems here - I am actually on and have been on tv more than enough to not get an ego out of it - one time though in 1983 was great fun, I watched the news footage in a bar and it was funny when people in the bar realized that the dude (me) sitting there was the same guy on the tv screen at that moment :lol:

That's great to hear, cwsox. I'd really like to see you on TV. It'd be cool if you could get a copy of that on the internet, but that's a longshot since you need some sort of equipment to actually copy a vhs from the tv to your computer.

He'll just make individual tapes for us. Just send $9.95 plus S+H($7.95) to cwsox's house, somewhere-in-Michigan, ah hell, I don't know where he lives. :D

Good to hear cw. Atta kid :usa