My adventure in Graphics class...

Wise Master Buehrle

It was rather weird. While the teacher was demonstrating the offset press, I suddenly felt really sick. Then, my eyes slowly faded into blindness. After about 30 seconds of being completely blind, (at this point i thought i was either gonna die or be blind for the rest of my life :\ ) my eyes faded back into normality. Then I hurried over to the sink and puked out a small amount of yellowish liquid, looked like urine. (sorry if that grosses anyone out) After that I felt completely fine for the rest of the day. Really weird.

At the moment I can only think of one possible reason. On Friday, my mom went in and had some radioactive thing put in her thyroid because she has some sort of disease, and she had to stay away from humans for 2 days. So I went to my dads for the weekend, and came back Sunday evening. I don't know if I got exposed to it badly enough to cause something this weird. If anyone else has any other ideas on what this could be, it'd be greatly appreciated.

congrats

you have syphilis

Hahahhaahahahaha.

For something like that, I'd get your butt to the doctor and make sure everything is alright, cause that sounds like it could be relatively serious. Even if its mild radioactive poisoning or whatever, I'd still get it checked out.

:o Scary, if this does happen again I will be going to the doctor, I want to test this out though, see if it happens again..

It was rather weird. While the teacher was demonstrating the offset press, I suddenly felt really sick. Then, my eyes slowly faded into blindness. After about 30 seconds of being completely blind, (at this point i thought i was either gonna die or be blind for the rest of my life :\ ) my eyes faded back into normality. Then I hurried over to the sink and puked out a small amount of yellowish liquid, looked like urine. (sorry if that grosses anyone out) After that I felt completely fine for the rest of the day. Really weird.

Are you studying graphics arts or are you studying to be a press operator by any chance?

Anyhow - hope everything is okay.

Right now I'm just studying Graphics Arts. I rather enjoy it, and some tell me I can design some really neat stuff. Are you into the Graphics career?

My brother is studying graphic arts (the kid is good at that stuff) and my fiance is a press operator.