Republicans Hack

LowerCaseRepublican

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles...tensive?mode=PF

What are the first words that come into your head when you hear the word "Republicans?" For me it has to be "ethics" and "integrity." Don't you agree? Sure you do. So I expect you will be shocked - shocked - to learn that the GOP have been up to some very dirty tricks in the Senate for the better part of a year. Apparently members of the Senate Judiciary Committee Republican staff exploited a glitch in the Senate's computer system which allowed them to access "restricted Democratic communications," according to the Boston Globe. Yup, while they were out there preaching morality and responsibility, behind the scenes the GOP were breaking into their opponents' computer systems and as well as simply stealing files were "monitoring secret strategy memos and periodically passing on copies to the media." How ethical. The impropriety goes all the way up to Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, who had one of his servers impounded last week as part of an investigation into the GOP's backdoor shenanigans. Their defense? They say a computer technician told the Democrats of the glitch back in the summer of 2002 and they did nothing. The Democrats say they weren't informed until November 2003, but it's kind of a moot point. Are the GOP really suggesting that if I tell my neighbor his back door is unlocked and he doesn't lock it, it's okay for me walk in and steal all his furniture? Yup, whenever I hear the word "Republicans", I immediately think of ethics and integrity - and their complete and utter lack of either.

What are the first words that come into your head when you hear the word "Republicans?" For me it has to be "ethics" and "integrity." Don't you agree? Sure you do. So I expect you will be shocked - shocked - to learn that the GOP have been up to some very dirty tricks in the Senate for the better part of a year. Apparently members of the Senate Judiciary Committee Republican staff exploited a glitch in the Senate's computer system which allowed them to access "restricted Democratic communications," according to the Boston Globe. Yup, while they were out there preaching morality and responsibility, behind the scenes the GOP were breaking into their opponents' computer systems and as well as simply stealing files were "monitoring secret strategy memos and periodically passing on copies to the media." How ethical. The impropriety goes all the way up to Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, who had one of his servers impounded last week as part of an investigation into the GOP's backdoor shenanigans. Their defense? They say a computer technician told the Democrats of the glitch back in the summer of 2002 and they did nothing. The Democrats say they weren't informed until November 2003, but it's kind of a moot point. Are the GOP really suggesting that if I tell my neighbor his back door is unlocked and he doesn't lock it, it's okay for me walk in and steal all his furniture? Yup, whenever I hear the word "Republicans", I immediately think of ethics and integrity - and their complete and utter lack of either.

Linked to it here last week Apu. Nobody cared.

Brando, I think this is an appropriate time to bring out your Gary Coleman picture. You know which one I'm talking about.  :D

No way, my nizzle, it's reserved for special occasions-- I have to pay royalties every time I use it. :nono

Now if you can somehow set Izzy or Irish up with an insensitive joke....me and Gary got yo back, baby bro.

Babe, tomorrow's so far away

There's somethin' I just have to say

I don't think I could hide

What I'm feelin' inside

Another day

Knowin' I love you

And I -- I'm gettin' too close again

I don't wanna see it end

If I tell you tonight

Will you turn out the light

And walk away

Knowin' I love you?

CHORUS:

I'm gonna take you by surprise

And make you realize

Amanda

I'm gonna tell you right away

I can't wait another day

Amanda

I'm gonna say it like a man

And make you understand

Amanda

I love you

And, I feel like today's the day

I'm lookin' for the words to say

Do you wanna be free

Are you ready for me

To feel this way?

I don't wanna lose ya

So it may be too soon I know

The feelin' takes so long to grow

If I tell you today

Will you turn me away

And let me go?

I don't wanna lose you

CHORUS

You and I -- I know that we can't wait

And I swear -- I swear it's not a lie girl

Tomorrow may be too late

You -- you and I girl -- we can share a life together

It's now or never

And tomorrow may be too late

And, feelin' the way I do

I don't wanna wait my whole life through

To say I'm in love with you

There is not any of the bastards, from either party, that has any shred of "ehtics" or "integrity".

It's an insult to cocksuckers, Jim.

I've often wondered why when men use the term 'cocksuckers,' they use it in a negative light, don't majority of men think that is a good thing?

On a side note, Brian and I were cussing at each other in other languages and he used 'schwanzlucher' (not exact translation but it is a slang for the above phrase) to which I responded 'you should be so luck' - I got a great spit take from his brother over that retort! :headbang

I've often wondered why when men use the term 'cocksuckers,' they use it in a negative light, don't majority of men think that is a good thing?

On a side note, Brian and I were cussing at each other in other languages and he used 'schwanzlucher' (not exact translation but it is a slang for the above phrase) to which I responded 'you should be so luck' - I got a great spit take from his brother over that retort!  :headbang

I knew the term would get me in hot water once I posted, but what are ya gonna do? The term is usually meant to imply basically the same thing as brown-noser, only moreso. Said people, in my interpretation, will do anything and everything in their power to get what they want, and have no integrity.

DC have a fascinating dynamic to it..its like the people who want to do the most good when they first get to washington are the ones most likely to get caught up in all the politcal games and corruption..the more good you want to do the more likely you will start to compromise the principles that drove you in the first place...if you dont you'll never come close to accomplishing what drove so hard to get there....in the end , republican or democrat , you become the same...just another bought politican that keeps on keeping on with the status quo...

i cant even find a politcan anymore that comes close to my views on the issues...on tha websire where they matched candidates with your views i think bush got 54%..that was the highest...the highest dem was kucinich at like 40 %..those two guys are about as opposite as can be

I knew the term would get me in hot water once I posted, but what are ya gonna do?  The term is usually meant to imply basically the same thing as brown-noser, only moreso.  Said people, in my interpretation, will do anything and everything in their power to get what they want, and have no integrity.

People....it was a f***in' J-O-K-E.

Cocksucker = one a notch below asshole (also not meant literally, don't get any ideas)......which pretty much encapsulates GOP leadership and other assorted criminals in involved in this travesty.

Nothing against bi, homo or PA. Do your thang. :headbang

People....it was a f***in' J-O-K-E.

Cocksucker  =  one a notch below asshole (also not meant literally, don't get any ideas)......which pretty much encapsulates GOP leadership and other assorted criminals in involved in this travesty.

Nothing against bi, homo or PA. Do your thang.  :headbang

thanks for recognizing my straightness, brando...

in fact, I'm honored you picked me as the representative of the heterosexual species.

Don't think liberals can't be cocksuckers.

In fact to add to that I would say there is nothing worse than a liberal who knows little about politics but decides they can enter into a political conversation.

As soon as they can't refute an argument they will revert to calling conservatives a bunch of dirty old men, or war mongers, things of that sort. It makes me want to 'bust a cap' in their sorry ass.