Republicans Hack

LowerCaseRepublican

In fact to add to that I would say there is nothing worse than a liberal who knows little about politics but decides they can enter into a political conversation. 

As soon as they can't refute an argument they will revert to calling conservatives a bunch of dirty old men, or war mongers, things of that sort.  It makes me want to 'bust a cap' in their sorry ass.

Same can be said with ignorant conservatives. Just change the labels to "tree huggers", "dirty hippies", et al. There are knee-jerk reactionaries on both sides. Unfortunately, they are the ones that are popular (i.e. Hannity, O'Reilly, Moore, Coulter, etc.) Unfortunately this makes the ones like Joe Conason and Ron Paul drowned out from the political debate on television.

But hey, America and the Constitution, in the words of Madison is to "protect the minority of the opulent from the majority." (This was after the 1787 Shays' Rebellion...the anniversary of which was Sunday, I believe)

But hey, America and the Constitution, in the words of Madison is to "protect the minority of the opulent from the majority." 

And that's why Madison is getting 69'd by Satan as we speak, silly.

It's all about Heav, er....state's rights.

PS: Ron Paul is a commie f*g-who-acts-on-it. Duh.