mayor daley's dump trucks

baggio202

this guy is so arrogant that his buddies list their home addresses as the truck company's office..sad thing is..he'll get away with it..he always does..one lady was paid 47k over 10 months to drive her dump truck..she's 78 years old :lol:

our tax dollars at work...you wonder why the rest of the country laughs their asses off when talking about chicago politics..

http://www.suntimes.com/special_sections/c...edtrucks21.html

The thing that kills me is this guy keeps getting reelected with like 80% of the vote, when he has scandal after scandal, and steals money from the public right and left. Even during the late 90's early 0's when most places where stabilizing or even cutting taxes, Chicago was about the only place in the country where new taxes and tax increases where still happening. Plus all of the failed projects like Millenium Park, where cost overruns and delays have cost tax payer money, and things like the county building fire have killed people even though the company running the building had 7 people die in others of their buildings before getting this contract.

People b**** about what George Bush does, but Chicago might be the most corrupt city in the world, and no one seems to care. There is like one columnist in one newspaper who stands up to this guy. Everyone else ignores it all.

this guy is so arrogant that his buddies list their home addresses as the truck company's office..sad thing is..he'll get away with it..he always does..one lady was  paid 47k over 10 months to drive her dump truck..she's 78 years old  :lol:

our tax dollars at work...you wonder why the rest of the country laughs their asses off when talking about chicago politics..

http://www.suntimes.com/special_sections/c...edtrucks21.html

Why am I not surprised by this in a place where dead people vote 4 times a pop and the mob has gotten people elected as aldermen. Pathetic.

I still love Chicago though.

The thing that kills me is this guy keeps getting reelected with like 80% of the vote, when he has scandal after scandal, and steals money from the public right and left.  Even during the late 90's early 0's when most places where stabilizing or even cutting taxes, Chicago was about the only place in the country where new taxes and tax increases where still happening.  Plus all of the failed projects like Millenium Park, where cost overruns and delays have cost tax payer money, and things like the county building fire have killed people even though the company running the building had 7 people die in others of their buildings before getting this contract.

People b**** about what George Bush does, but Chicago might be the most corrupt city in the world, and no one seems to care.  There is like one columnist in one newspaper who stands up to this guy.  Everyone else ignores it all.

But, the landscaping looks nice. :)

Don't forget Meigs Field.

But, the landscaping looks nice.  :)

Don't forget Meigs Field.

You can go back through old John Kass articles and get a laundry list of crap.

Speaking of Meigs, I found it funny that no one mentioned that one of the big causes of the higher delays at OHare and Midway, it because all of those planes that would have been going to Meigs, are now fighting with commercial jets at the main airports. So now instead Daley wants to hand out $20 billion in new contracts to the same crones so he can fix the problem. :bang

He gets re-elected because no one challenges him.  Get a decent candidate and he will get elected.

republicans dont even bother running candidates against him anymore...he's got everyone , i mean everyone with any power in his pocket....i dont even know if the feds can take this guy down...and he knows it too..its all right out there in the open and he doesnt even care...even after this report about the dump trucks im sure all of the "owners" will be getting their checks as usual..

i still get a kick out of the 78 year old woman dump truck driver :lol:

republicans dont even bother running candidates against him anymore...he's got everyone , i mean everyone with any power in his pocket....i dont even know if the feds can take this guy down...and he knows it too..its all right out there in the open and he doesnt even care...even after this report about the dump trucks im sure all of the "owners" will be getting their checks as usual..

i still get a kick out of the 78 year old woman dump truck driver :lol:

I hear ya. I need to find a way to overthrow my alderman...alderwoman...whatever, I want to get that b**** out of office.