housing next year...

sox4lifeinPA

so I emailed the Disciple makers guy that I know at the school I'm going to next year. I'm looking for a Christian guy to room with next year and I figured He'd be a great resource to find someone needing a roomie. He told me he forwarded my email to a list of people in the ORG. The dude emails me back so worried because there are girls on the list and he's afraid that they're gonna email me (which some already have :lol:) about rooming with me. I assured him that I would not be doing that, because of my status with miss sox4life, etc.

I had to go back and read my email I sent to him cos at first I took it as him telling me I was wrong for looking for girl roommates...I like, freak, whatchu talking bout?

k.....so not funny to you...but it was to me.

Speaking of a 3 way... anyone hear Donna D'Arico (sp?) who's married to Nikki Sixx (sp?) from Motley Crue (I know that's spelled right!) talking about their 3-some with a woman they thought was a man..??

Yes heard that on Stern today, wasn't there something about a sex tape that she's in as well?

Yes heard that on Stern today, wasn't there something about a sex tape that she's in as well?

It sounded like she intentionally made a tape mocking the Paris Hilton tape. I heard Gary say he was watching it and it looked identical... then she said it was a spoof or something like that... The 3 some stuff was after that when I had finished reading the paper on my crawl to work this morning :lol:

Is it just me or does she sound messed up all the time..? Slurring or something like that..?

It sounded like she intentionally made a tape mocking the Paris Hilton tape. I heard Gary say he was watching it and it looked identical... then she said it was a spoof or something like that... The 3 some stuff was after that when I had finished reading the paper on my crawl to work this morning  :lol:

Is it just me or does she sound messed up all the time..? Slurring or something like that..?

I didn't really notice her sounding too messed up...

Did you happen to catch her giving Gary, Artie and Howard ratings on a scale of 1 to 10 based on their looks?

She was pretty cut throat on that.

I didn't really notice her sounding too messed up...

Did you happen to catch her giving Gary, Artie and Howard ratings on a scale of 1 to 10 based on their looks?

She was pretty cut throat on that.

Yea.. 2, 3, and 4.. LOL