Best way to get money owed to you???

soxfan420

How do you get money from a girl that is owed, you cant have them beattin up, its unethical to slash there tires, so am i stuck with letting karma bite her in her ass or what???

Guys are so much easier to get your money from you can just destroy them physicaly but with girls i was taught never to lay a hand on them

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get money from  a girl that is owed, you cant have them beattin up, its unethical to slash there tires, so am i stuck with letting karma bite her in her ass or what???

Guys are so much easier to get your money from you can just destroy them physicaly but with girls i was taught never to lay a hand on them

you need a woman's perspective - go track down Heather Lee at her black hawk site and ask her - she what she says - worth a shot, she is wise in these things

soxfan420, as a practicing gigilo, I have had this happen to me many times.  The best way is to wait until she is passed out and then steal her purse.

What are you doing wrong if you are still only "practicing"? If you need any pointers, just give a shout.

As far as the original question, I don't see that gender should have anything to do with collecting a legitimate debt (I assume you would not really come to blows with a male friend over money). If she agrees she legitimately owes you money, remind her gently, giver her some time to make good, and then maybe guilt her somehow into repaying you.

What are you doing wrong if you are still only "practicing"?  If you need any pointers, just give a shout.

As far as the original question, I don't see that gender should have anything to do with collecting a legitimate debt (I assume you would not really come to blows with a male friend over money).  If she agrees she legitimately owes you money, remind her gently, giver her some time to make good, and then maybe guilt her somehow into repaying you.

ive never had a guy frined be stupid enough not to pay me back. or ive had them do me favors to get ride of there debt.

ive never had a guy frined be stupid enough not to pay me back. or ive had them do me favors to get ride of there debt.

Soxfan420, how would you rate yourself on the Bad Mof-O-Meter?

cuz I gots me a feeling youse can put on a hurtin' when you get pissed.

Also, who's your probation officer?

Soxfan420, how would you rate yourself on the Bad Mof-O-Meter?

cuz I gots me a feeling youse can put on a hurtin' when you get pissed.

Also, who's your probation officer?

im not a bad ass people just respect me for a reason!

also i dont have a probation officer because i dont get my hands dirty, but most of my friends are either in jail or are on probation for a couple of years. plus money keeps you out of trouble.

the last person that tryed to hurt me ended up in the hospital for a week. and i got off on a self-deffense :) my lawer was a god, but also cost me a pretty penny. He the guy also wanted what was in my back pack but the back pack was nothing but school books by the time the cops came.

also my friends tell me im a nice guy if no one f***s with me

o and i forgot to add i moved away, because im trying to stay out of trouble :) and thus far it has worked, not one fight, no one has tryed to start anything with me where i live now. o yea and im also out of drugs now.

But, boy, you gotta like those double-reed girls  :D

Sorry, I must sound like a complete and utter basoon...

:lolhitting :lolhitting

Send a nice letter stating when you expect to get paid.

When the deadline passes take it to small claims court.

:lolhitting  :lolhitting

Send a nice letter stating when you expect to get paid.

When the deadline passes take it to small claims court.

f*** court its not worth my time i really dont need the money that bad, and we live in different states now. its not so much the 100 dollars it is the disrespect i dont like. im thinking of calling some of my budys to take her car for me. and hold then in 2 weeks putting in back in her drive way in peices.

f*** court its not worth my time i really dont need the money that bad, and we live in different states now. its not so much the 100 dollars it is the disrespect i dont like. im thinking of calling some of my budys to take her car for me. and hold then in 2 weeks putting in back in her drive way in peices.

mafia-1.jpg

They'll get your money back. But by the sound of your posts it seems you are already involved in some sort of mafia syndicate. Either that or you want to give off this impression that you are. Why don't you call this girl and ask her to pay you back? If she tells you to f*** off, then break her legs.

mafia-1.jpg

They'll get your money back.  But by the sound of the post it seems you are already involved in some sort of mafia syndicate.  Either that or you want to give off this impression that you are.  Why don't you call this girl and ask her to pay you back?  If she tells you to f*** off, then break her legs.

nah im not in the mafia or pretend to be in one, i just know alot of people and have been in a few fights(never used any weapons despite having them used or attempted to be used). ive been stabed a couple times and had to be stiched up by some of my buddys but that is about it. its not really an organized thing. ive been shot at once, but only once and thank god it missed, thats when i decided to get out of the mess i was in.

besides im not a mean person and i have never hit a girl once or even threatened one, girls are something i dont understand they are very complicated. you give them what ever they want they treat you like s*** you act like a cocky basterd and they are all over you.

nah im not in the mafia or pretend to be in one, i just know alot of people and have been in a few fights. ive been stabed a couple times and had to be stiched up by some of my buddys but that is about it. its not really an organized thing. ive been shot at once, but only once and thank god it missed, thats when i decided to get out of the mess i was in.

If there is anything that "Carlitos Way" tought me, its that you never leave the business. If you dealt what I think you did, you probably racked in a s*** load of doe. Good to believe your out of it, but when your friends are released from jail and try to bring you back into "the mess" it will be tough to say no. When you earned money the easy way it makes honest living that much harder.