Best way to get money owed to you???

soxfan420

If there is anything that "Carlitos Way" tought me, its that you never leave the business.  If you dealt what I think you did, you probably racked in a s*** load of doe.  Good to believe your out of it, but when your friends are released from jail and try to bring you back into "the mess" it will be tough to say no.  When you earned money the easy way it makes honest living that much harder.

tell me about my parents told me to get a job and i told them i would have to wait till im out of college to get more money because i wont work for anything less than 20 dollars and hour. they gave me the weirest look ive ever seen. most of them will get out in a 3-4 years on good behavior, but 2 of them are in there for 20 years min.

but i have had one job that paid me 7.50 an hour and that was at a nursery(insert joke here) but i learned so much stuff it was worth the 7.50 part.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get money from  a girl that is owed, you cant have them beattin up, its unethical to slash there tires, so am i stuck with letting karma bite her in her ass or what???

Guys are so much easier to get your money from you can just destroy them physicaly but with girls i was taught never to lay a hand on them

Go Nancy Kerrigan on her ass.

I was going to say break thumbs, but then I saw it was a girl. Does she know you want the money back. If not, don't tell anyone that you want it back, and egg the f*** out of her house. Eh, great idea...haha.

she knows she owes me it. i dont give away money. plus i live in a different state and anything i do would be through my friends and i guarentee you they wont just egg a house.

she knows she owes me it. i dont give away money. plus i live in a different state and anything i do would be through my friends and i guarentee you they wont just egg a house.

Awesome, you have an alaby (sp?). Get your good friends who she doesn't know and won't say a word and have them pull it off. It is a flawless plan unless people can't keep their mouths shut.

Is that the girl you were trying to date? I would just ask for the money back sometime, or have one of your friends bring it up to her.

Awesome, you have an alaby (sp?). Get your good friends who she doesn't know and won't say a word and have them pull it off. It is a flawless plan unless people can't keep their mouths shut.

Is that the girl you were trying to date? I would just ask for the money back sometime, or have one of your friends bring it up to her.

no different girl. i gave the one i liked anything she wanted im a dumby when it comes to a blue eyed blond hair girl.

my friends keep there mouth shut some of them are in jail because they wouldnt give away there sources. wtich keep me out of jail.

my friends keep there mouth shut some of them are in jail because they wouldnt give away there sources. wtich keep me out of jail.

That's good. I know who my friends are -- and I know who my true friends are who can keep their mouths shut. I hate it when people don't keep their mouths shut.

How do you get money from  a girl that is owed, you cant have them beattin up, its unethical to slash there tires, so am i stuck with letting karma bite her in her ass or what???

Guys are so much easier to get your money from you can just destroy them physicaly but with girls i was taught never to lay a hand on them

Dont have them beat up do it yourself you pansy.

I am a little puzzled by this...you say you don't want to use force to get your money, but you are willing to let other people do the forcing to get the money...

I wish I could tell you how to get the money back but I have no clue - that's probably why the only people I loan cash to are family members.

On a side note, clarinets uber alles.

Did you ask her for it...??

If that doesn't work.. tell her mommy  :lol:

the only problem is her mommy doesnt have any money its the she does. and she said she would send me the money but it just hasnt gotten here yet, 1 month ago today. im kind of unpatient when it comes to my money.

I am a little puzzled by this...you say you don't want to use force to get your money, but you are willing to let other people do the forcing to get the money...

No i wont tell anyone to hit her. infact ive gotten involved in a domestic dispute once i told the guy if he hit the girl again i would woop his ass, the little b**** didnt belive me. so i kicked the s*** out of him, i didnt have to go to jail because he didnt call the cops because his girl had a black eye. hitting girls is so wrong in my book for so many diffferent reasons.

the only problem is her momy doesnt have any money its the duaghter that does.

I forgot the green.. sorry.

Honestly.. suck it up and forget about it. Consider it a lesson learned and be thankful it wasn't more than $100.

I forgot the green.. sorry.

Honestly.. suck it up and forget about it. Consider it a lesson learned and be thankful it wasn't more than $100.

no i never have gotten screwed over before in my life by anyone, and i dont intend to let this little b**** do it now. just because i live half way across the country doesnt mean i have no power in that state, people will just have to learn.

I really think Steff has it right - count your losses and move on. $100 isn't worth the trouble that you could potentially get into.

no i never have gotten screwed over before in my life by anyone, and i dont intend to let this little b**** do it now. just because i live half way across the country doesnt mean i have no power in that state, people will just have to learn.

Don't call us when your ass ends up in jail for solitating a battery.

As for her being a "b****".. she got your miney, didn't she..? :huh: