Skull and Bones

Gene Honda Civic

Cheat,

I don't believe in all the Skull and Bones conspiracy stuff but

but

but

if it were true

amazing how Kerry's candidacy got new life and

wouldn't it be just like Skull& Bones to decide to oust the weakling and inept S&Ber with a competent and shall we say "ept" one

If S&B is doing that, I will go along with it

after all, my favorite S&Ber is the Rev William Sloane Coffin and I have been giving his latest book away right and left as a gift and he is, to quote Eminem, "no fan of Bush."

I will Kerry over Bush in a heartbeat.

but I don't believe that stuff ;)

after all, my favorite S&Ber is the Rev William Sloane Coffin and I have been giving his latest book away right and left as a gift and he is, to quote Eminem, "no fan of Bush."

I believe Bush was the one who tapped Coffin for membership, IIRC, or vise versa. I haven't really read much on the subject in a few years...

I just wanted to put this stuff out there... I actually haven't read all of the links...

I believe Bush was the one who tapped Coffin for membership, IIRC, or vise versa.  I haven't really read much on the subject in a few years...

I just wanted to put this stuff out there... I actually haven't read all of the links...

it would have to be Bush the old one because Wm S Coffin was already chaplain of Yale when G W got there

I hadn't heard that but who knows with those folks

but come to think of it - Wm Sloane Coffin was in US espionage before he got the call to ministry and the elder Bush was head of the CIA once :huh :huh :huh