VP Rudy?

southsider2k5

I think the article brought up a few great points as to why Rudy wouldn’t be on the ticket. Primarily I think it is pro-choice and pro-gay rights stance. Bush is very much against those. It would be hard for me to believe that Bush would sacrifice his morals just to get re-elected. BUT, adding Rudy would almost guarantee him the state of NY in the election.

It would be hard for me to believe that Bush would sacrifice his morals just to get re-elected.

OMG, I am honestly surprised no one jumped on that quote. was that supposed to be in green??? :lol: isn't that politics? sacrifice anything and everything to get elected??

this is definately something bush should look into...they can always use cheney's weekly heartattacks as a reason for him stepping down...it also positions guilianni as a legit candidate for '08...he's proably the GOP's only chance at defeating hillary..even then she would still be the favorite..

if guiliani could deliver new york then bush is a shoe in for re-election..but i have my doubts..the east coast liberals have a stranglehold on the state

this is definately something bush should look into...they can always use cheney's weekly heartattacks as a reason for him stepping down...it also positions guilianni as a legit candidate for '08...he's proably the GOP's only chance at defeating hillary..even then she would still be the favorite..

if guiliani could deliver new york then bush is a shoe in for re-election..but i have my doubts..the east coast liberals have a stranglehold on the state

Rudy would make an awesome Veep. I'm all for it if he's game.

As for Hillary if she had the guts to run in '08 that would energize the right wing like nothing ever could. There's no way in hell Hillary could be elected President.

Rudy would make an awesome Veep.  I'm all for it if he's game.

As for Hillary if she had the guts to run in '08 that would energize the right wing like nothing ever could.  There's no way in hell Hillary could be elected President.

i have to disagree with you there nuke..not that id ever want her to be president but she would energize the female vote like never before...so that would offset any right wing vote and then some...the question would the country be torn apart before election day?? :lol: