Racism in the friendly skies...

Steff

I'm flying Southwest into Chicago tomorrow, I'm kinda worried that a flight attendent may harass me with a racist remark... :D

I got a plan. Why dont you act like you are choking on the peanuts they give you midflight then sue the airline for 5 mil claiming "physical and emotional distress" from all that coughing. Yeah thats a frivolus money grab of a lawsuit but its no different from 70% of civil suits filed these days anyway.

I got a plan.  Why dont you act like you are choking on the peanuts they give you midflight then sue the airline for 5 mil claiming "physical and emotional distress" from all that coughing.

Don't give me ideas... :lol:

I'm worried for them... having to deal with YOU for a few hours with NO escape...  :lol:

I know, they'll probably get annoyed hearing about how excited I am to have the chance to meet the doable one the whole flight there...probably won't be able to get me off the plane fast enough... :P

I know, they'll probably get annoyed hearing about how excited I am to have the chance to meet the doable one the whole flight there...probably won't be able to get me off the plane fast enough... :P

LMAO!!! Can't wait to see ya Abo... :cheers

BTW Steff, any idea what check-in time is at the Hyatt, I think my plane gets in around 11:45 am, so I'm guessing I'll have some time to kill before I'm able to check-in.

3 pm I'm pretty sure. We won't be there till about 4ish. I'll PM you some info.

For anyone that knows, when I take the Orange into downtown, is State the best exit to get off for the Hyatt...trying to get the shortest walk possible in the snow.

Either Randolph and Wabash or State and Lake. They both are about the same distance away.

http://www.transitchicago.com/maps/rail/orange/Clark.pdf