WW3 is upon us in 5 years or less

soxfan420

i have a bad feeling about this. the us is wanting to fight to many different people and it is just a matter of time before they all allie against the US. lets just stick to Iraq(its to late now to pull out), and leave the rest of the world alone. get our own country fixed from the inside.

so we are the germany this time...im assuming you mean hitler's germany since you equated germany with the next world war..hmmm...funny i dont remember hitler freeing the jews from an evil dictator :huh

reminds of when president reagan was elected in '80...his detractors sceaming to anyone who would listen the world was going to end in 5 years..reagan will push the button...even made a movie about it .."the day after"...

i have a bad feeling about this. the us is wanting to fight to many different people and it is just a matter of time before they all allie against the US. lets just stick to Iraq(its to late now to pull out), and leave the rest of the world alone. get our own country fixed from the inside.

You've got to be kidding.

Care to put some money up on this?

There is NO validity in comparing the 2004 U.S. with Nazi Germany. None, zero, zip, nada, bupkis.

There is NO validity in comparing the 2004 U.S. with Nazi Germany.  None, zero, zip, nada, bupkis.

not totally true

the 1935-36 version of Dachau is in Guantanamo.

Please note the very specific years I list.

And please note: beyond that, I would tend to agree with you although I might debate the Patriot Act versus some 1933-1934 legislation in Germany. But beyond that, no analogy.

not totally true

the 1935-36 version of Dachau is in Guantanamo.

Please note the very specific years I list.

And please note: beyond that, I would tend to agree with you although I might debate the Patriot Act versus some 1933-1934 legislation in Germany.  But beyond that, no analogy.

"Give me those!"

(sound of GOWT ripping up Vince's history papers, throwing them on the ground and jumping on them)

:lol:

"Give me those!"

(sound of GOWT ripping up Vince's history papers, throwing them on the ground and jumping on them)

:lol:

but thanks to computers and photo copiers they just keep coming :lol:

:headbang :usa

(notice how I avoided saying yours is the usual American right answer to facts... I avoided that because you a cool guy! :headbang :lol: :lol: :lol: )

19 guys attacking us does not make a war.

Name one country that poses a threat to the united states?

There is no country in the entire world that can attack us. :)

Then what the hell are/were we doing in Afghanistan and Iraq (9/11 was loosly used a reason to go in)? :huh:

19 guys attacking us does not make a war.

Name one country that poses a threat to the united states?

There is no country in the entire world that can attack us. :)

In all seriousness, it's that thought process that made us careless enough to be attacked the first time. I agree it would be a challenge, but definitely not impossible.

We were not attacked because we were to ethnocentric. I agree terrorism is a problem, but we are probably the country that experiences the least amount of terrorism. The media has overblown how bad the terrorism problem in america is. I am not trying to diminish 9/11, but our situation is not as bad as other countries.

Come on guys, our dictator George W. Bush is gonna rewrite the Constitution and cancel all further reelections after 2004. He will be declared the Fuhrer, can't you see it coming???

Then the Republican party is going to hold all the seats in Congress and form it's own army of brown shirts called the Department of Homeland Security. And...OMG there already IS a Department of Homeland Security.

Guys I'd move to Canada but they are gonna be the first country annexed by Greater America following the Sudetenland and East Prussia.

WORLD WAR 3 MOTHA f***AS!!!

Sorry I thought this thread was stupid and I decided to contribute to the further stupidity by adding my own personal opinion.

We were not attacked because we were to ethnocentric. I agree terrorism is a problem, but we are probably the country that experiences the least amount of terrorism. The media has overblown how bad the terrorism problem in america is. I am not trying to diminish 9/11, but our situation is not as bad as other countries.

What annoys me about Bush is his reasons for terrorists attacking America. He spews out this bulls*** that, "Terrorist hate our freedom." NO THEY DONT; they could care less about our personal freedoms. Our unrelenting support of Israel and our need to put soldiers on their holy land (Saudi Arabia) has infuriated every Muslim extremist.

And for your other comment, the media has definately been guilty of over-exposing the terrorist threat to our nation. With their "color codes" and "uncorroborated threats" some citizens of this country are hesitant to even leave their house. I go to school in a large university in the West Loop of downtown Chicago. Take a train located two blocks from the Sears Tower that passes through some bad neighborhoods. Don't fear a terrorist attack only because its useless to structure your entire life as to avoid all risk. 3,000 Americans died on 9/11.....that leaves 279,997,000 that survived. More die each day from preventable occurences including lung cancer and drunk driving.

What annoys me about Bush is his reasons for terrorists attacking America.  He spews out this bulls*** that, "Terrorist hate our freedom."  NO THEY DONT; they could care less about our  personal freedoms.  Our unrelenting support of Israel and our need to put soldiers on their holy land (Saudi Arabia) has infuriated every Muslim extremist.

And for your other comment, the media has definately been guilty of over-exposing the terrorist threat to our nation.  With their "color codes" and "uncorroborated threats" some citizens of this country are hesitant to even leave their house.  I go to school in a large university in the West Loop of downtown Chicago.  Take a train located two blocks from the Sears Tower that passes through some bad neighborhoods.  Don't fear a terrorist attack only because its useless to structure your entire life as to avoid all risk.  3,000 Americans died on 9/11.....that leaves 279,999,7000 that survived.  More die each day from preventable occurences including lung cancer and drunk driving.

there are individuals that feel that our loose culture pollutes theirs....I'm sure they aren't thrilled with that fact.

"fundies" are everywhere and they like to manifest their "change" sometimes with violence.

What annoys me about Bush is his reasons for terrorists attacking America.  He spews out this bulls*** that, "Terrorist hate our freedom."  NO THEY DONT; they could care less about our  personal freedoms.  Our unrelenting support of Israel and our need to put soldiers on their holy land (Saudi Arabia) has infuriated every Muslim extremist.

And for your other comment, the media has definately been guilty of over-exposing the terrorist threat to our nation.  With their "color codes" and "uncorroborated threats" some citizens of this country are hesitant to even leave their house.  I go to school in a large university in the West Loop of downtown Chicago.  Take a train located two blocks from the Sears Tower that passes through some bad neighborhoods.  Don't fear a terrorist attack only because its useless to structure your entire life as to avoid all risk.  3,000 Americans died on 9/11.....that leaves 279,999,7000 that survived.  More die each day from preventable occurences including lung cancer and drunk driving.

"They hate us because of our freedoms? George, no they don't. They just want us to stop f***ing with them. They're not jealous. f***, they're not jealous. The US is like that fat, unwashed whore on Ricki Lake who is like 'You're just jealous!'"

--Doug Stanhope

"They hate us because of our freedoms?  George, no they don't.  They just want us to stop f***ing with them.  They're not jealous.  f***, they're not jealous.  The US is like that fat, unwashed whore on Ricki Lake who is like 'You're just jealous!'"

--Doug Stanhope

the big fat whore on rikki lake that could annhilate the entire population of the world, single-handedly gives more $ than any other country, steps up against, hehehe, evil-doers, and boasts more freedoms and opportunity than any other culture in the history of the planet.

now if it weren't for all the decieving to justify war, polluting the earth to make more money, and the "oh know you didn'ts" and "you don't know me, B".....we might get some where :lol: