Kobe caught again...?

Steff

Ok so we've established that Kobe has a "hotel worker fetish".  Wonderful.  When is his wife going to serve his unfaithful self with divorce papers and score a big settlement is my question.

Why would she do that..? Except for that enormous lack of self respect... she's got it made.

This actually helps the kobe defence. It shows that the sex was not rape. In some middle eastern countries (like saudi arabia) kobe would have his wang chopped off for cheating

:huh:

How did you get to that conclusion? One woman says yes, so all would in that situation?

I just think it's absolutely hysterical that he is so damn stupid.. and that his blind followers who think he's "Mr. Innocent, my wife is everything to me... " bla, bla.. are now picking their jaws up off the floor after screaming and crying.. "C'mon.. he just slipped up once... " :lol:

Karma... :headbang

It shows a precident. The precident will give the jury doubt. And with the girls shakey story i think that this gets kobe off. But his wife should leave him.

It shows precident...?

So.. if Ted Bundy had 1 girlfriend that he was nice to.. that should be grounds to argue that he wasn't mean to all the other females he was accused of being mean to. And yes.. I know that analogy is a looooong stretch... but so is saying that just because Kobe didn't rape this one.. that he didn't rape that one. First time for everything..

I'm not saying that kobe didn't do it i am just saying that it brings some doubt. And that is all it will take to get kobe off

apparently all it takes to get kobe off is to be on the house cleaning staff of a major hotel chain.....

*rimshot*

hahahahahahahaha..............................hmmmmmm.

apparently all it takes to get kobe off is to be on the house cleaning staff of a major hotel chain.....

*rimshot*

hahahahahahahaha..............................hmmmmmm.

He must have saw "Maid in Manhattan."

Kobe didn't rape her. From all we have heard, it seems pretty much like she was not against having sex with Kobe, and only said it was rape afterwards.

On the other hand, Kobe is a womanizer and adulterer and I would not blame his wife for divorcing him. I am sure alot of athletes have similar types of relations as Kobe did. He probably had a contact -- or two -- in each city the Lakers visited.

That is a major problem in society today.

and apparently so have you.......

:lol:

No I swear! I didn't do it. :lol:

Actually, I haven't seen it, but I know the jist of it. We have it on DVD, but I've never watched it. I have a kid that's almost 2 - I've seen "Finding Nemo" 7000 times!

Kobe didn't rape her. From all we have heard, it seems pretty much like she was not against having sex with Kobe, and only said it was rape afterwards.

On the other hand, Kobe is a womanizer and adulterer and I would not blame his wife for divorcing him. I am sure alot of athletes have similar types of relations as Kobe did. He probably had a contact -- or two -- in each city the Lakers visited.

That is a major problem in society today.

In society or sports? I live in society and I don't have any "contacts." :lol: