Kobe caught again...?

Steff

Naa... that was about whether I thought he was guilty FOR SURE or not.. which I'm not. But to say he definitely didn't.. just can't do it yet.  :huh

Don't get me wrong, there is no way anyone can be sure if he did it or not. Not even after he is convicted or acquited can we be sure. It is my opinion, from everything I have heard about this case, that she had sex with him, and it was not rape. I could very well be wrong, but we will never know for sure.

Don't get me wrong, there is no way anyone can be sure if he did it or not. Not even after he is convicted or acquited can we be sure. It is my opinion, from everything I have heard about this case, that she had sex with him, and it was not rape. I could very well be wrong, but we will never know for sure.

Then maybe "IMO" has a place in your post somewhere.. :P

this is how i think the prosecution will use this....it definately shows a character flaw in kobe..also didnt he come on tv and say he made a mistake and it will never happen again??...or it was a one time screw up???...now the prosecution can use that to show he was lying about that too...ruins his credibility right off the bat...

they can also show a pattern of a man that was acting a predator...probably play the spoiled athlete angle where these guys are never turned down and when they dont get what they want they feel they are privledge to take it..

this part right here "the young woman at one point put a stop to things because she felt guilty- she was involved with someone else at the time and also knew Kobe was married. These same sources tell "CJ" Bryant and the woman then began to get intimate again."

that last part is damaging imo...it shows kobe kept after the woman even after she tried to stop it because of significant others on both sides..she had reservations but kobe didnt care...

if the prosecution can get this into court..they could hurt kobe bad with it...