Howard Done replaces campaign mgr

southsider2k5

I think Dean just need to start bowing out. In a lot of the polls done in Iowa, New Hampshire and the states coming up in Super Tuesday, more people are concerned with the economy & health care than the war which the Bush adminstration is not really addressing.

And I think Dean might be suited for another job (see my signature)

more people are concerned with the economy & health care than the war which the Bush adminstration is not really addressing.

Actually, Deans platform is that he wants to take care of the economy and health care. He has just stated that he is against the war. But primaraly, he is stressing the economy and health care.

Actually, Deans platform is that he wants to take care of the economy and health care. He has just stated that he is against the war. But primaraly, he is stressing the economy and health care.

Well, he's been painted in the media as the angry anti-war candidate. And we all know how the majority of America doesn't read newspapers but rather watches the drivel of O'Reilly Factor and other talking heads of the mainstream press. So, I know he's been talking about other issues, just the majority of Americans doesn't think so since they haven't been notified via the mainstream media.

Or as the Daily Show put it yesterday, "Dean is no longer the angry guy. He's the creepy guy. He's the weird uncle everybody tries to avoid at family reunions." :lol:

And we all know how the majority of America doesn't read newspapers but rather watches the drivel of O'Reilly Factor and other talking heads of the mainstream press.

OH I totally agree. THe only reason I think Dean is a great choise is because I have been glued to Fox News/MSNBS/CNN/C-Span, so I have seen a lot of what Dean has to say. And when it comes down to actual ideas on how to fix this country, Dean has all the good ones. Kerry has taken a lot of Deans stances and used them as part of his campagn.

Well, he's been painted in the media as the angry anti-war candidate.  And we all know how the majority of America doesn't read newspapers but rather watches the drivel of O'Reilly Factor and other talking heads of the mainstream press.  So, I know he's been talking about other issues, just the majority of Americans doesn't think so since they haven't been notified via the mainstream media.

Or as the Daily Show put it yesterday, "Dean is no longer the angry guy.  He's the creepy guy.  He's the weird uncle everybody tries to avoid at family reunions."  :lol:

he is an anti-war angry candidate apu...thats how he chose to define himself..the media didnt define howard dean...howard dean did...now that the focus has changed from the war to more domestic issues its clear this guy has no vision on domestic issue outside of maybe healthcare...probably why he exploded in iowa