Cool story

sox4lifeinPA

So I was talking to miss sox4life on wednesday night about how this last stretch of 4 months before I move back to PA, which is also a time period we wouldn't get a chance to see each, after an amazing visit 2 weeks ago. We're both trying to finish our undergrad and working part/full time plus a handful of other activities, so it's hard enough on my pocket book to fly every 3 months. However, when you love someone, you just gotta see them, and it's a struggle every day.

so the cool part of the story:

Yesterday morning i was at my guy's bible study at 6 am...ugh. Some of you know I play in this guys band and he does touring every summer, plus weekend gigs through the year. He's also one of the leaders of my study. So he says, hey man, wanna play a gig in PA? I got an offer for a weekend thing at the end of March.

uhhh, it took me like .21312 seconds to say yes. I talked to my boss later in the day, and I have time I can use....so tentitively, I think I'm gonna fly up late on friday night and stay til monday afternoon. Not only is my transportation paid for, i play on sat/sun, so I get paid to play both of those days as well.

I dont know about you, but I'm on cloud nine. This weekend is exactly half way through our 4 months apart. some of you might thank coincidence or luck...but this is an awesome provision.

ab.