Incubus!

greasywheels121

Incubus has to be my favorite band, and they have a new CD coming out, "A Crow Left of the Murder" on 02/03/04! :headbang :headbang :headbang (Tuesday)

They allowed MTV.com preview the CD on their "The Leak" feature. I've been listening to it non-stop since they put it on there. I'll be getting this ASAP on Tuesday. Are there any Incubus fans on the board?

S.C.I.E.N.C.E is the best Incubus album and I've been hearing bad things about this new one.

My favorite three on that are "Idiot Box" "A Certain Shade of Green" and "Glass" ....I know their style has changed, but I still love their stuff. Have you tried listening to the CD on The Leak? I say it's a hybrid of Morning View and some of their earlier stuff.

My favorite three on that are "Idiot Box" "A Certain Shade of Green" and "Glass" ....I know their style has changed, but I still love their stuff.  Have you tried listening to the CD on The Leak?  I say it's a hybrid of Morning View and some of their earlier stuff.

S.C.I.E.N.C.E is actually one of my favorite albums of all time, I love all the songs on that album. I'll check out the new album but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I prefer the funk metal stylings of S.C.I.E.N.C.E to the mellowness of Morning View