Most Anticipated Albums of '04??

sox4lifeinPA

I aim to please, jim :)

you can't go wrong with giving props to Texsox, brando, You and Tenacious D all in one sig. plus, using my marshall amp on my side sig. damn. quality, IMO.... now just wait until I install the flash files:) Heads and Jason will LOVE ME.

:lol:

Thrice - The Artist in the Ambulance (Just came out here this week I think)

Man that came out such a long time ago here :lol:

Quality album though. Never listened to them before but I enjoyes the hell out of that CD

Man that came out such a long time ago here :lol:

Quality album though. Never listened to them before but I enjoyes the hell out of that CD

It just got reviewed in our local paper this week so I'm thinkin it just came out down here. :lol: Great band though, songs like All That's Left, Phoenix Ignition, All Eyes and Identity Crisis are excellent to listen too.

Taking Back Sunday - My Emo training wheels and i pray to god that they can flourish without John writing but Adam is a worthless drunk so most likely not... still i cant wait to hear it.

Straylight Run- John's new band. They're so beautiful and michelle's vocals are hot

Saosin - Full length, can't wait!

Jimmy Eat World - Rawk.

Get up kids - Matt Pryor is a god among men.

OT:  What ever happened to good music? Is it, like, out of style and stuff?  :huh

Is AWK's "I get wet" any good?  Some dude told me I should check it out.

It's stupid-ass "party metal", but I actually like it for a laugh.

It rocks pretty well, but it's REALLY simplistic.

I hear his follow-up "The Wolf" is not very good even by AWK standards, though.

The best part about AWK, is much like Morrissey or the Smiths, buying one album means you'll never need another one, because they're all the same. Heh.

If Sigur Ros has a new album out, I'm anticipating it. I am anticipating not liking the Beastie Boys new CD. If only dEUS would come out with a new disc.

OT:  What ever happened to good music? Is it, like, out of style and stuff?  :huh

Is AWK's "I get wet" any good?  Some dude told me I should check it out.

There is definately good music out there in all the different genres but they certainly don't play it on the radio or MTV...

Simon/Garfunkel harmonies and melodies > anything the beatles ever did.

Sound of Silence and "Are you going to Scarborough fair" one are among my all-time favorites and single-handedly made Graduate a better movie IMO.

Wait, haven't we talked about this 3 months ago?

thread title asks a question

my own answer, no surprise: Eminem's newest, the one he is recording now

the 40th anniversary of the Beatles' first appearance is coming on fast - it will be sweet to relive that experience of seeing the best band ever and most influential group ever as we did the first time

NP (now playing): the Beatles, I Feel Fine