Most Anticipated Albums of '04??

sox4lifeinPA

thread title asks a question

my own answer, no surprise: Eminem's newest, the one he is recording now

the 40th anniversary of the Beatles' first appearance is coming on fast - it will be sweet to relive that experience of seeing the best band ever and most influential group ever as we did the first time

NP (now playing): the Beatles, I Feel Fine

Monday is the anniversary of the Ed Sullivan appearance. Twist and Shout replayed their songs which were paid on the show.

:lol:  :bringit One of these nights you'll have to stop in MC on your way home from the ballpark...

not unless you acknowledge that "you may be right" was the understatement of the year (thus far) :lol:

:bringit :bringit :bringit

(I used to stop in MC but haven't for a few years - either I found a better gas station or something - what exit off the tollway? Right now I am partial to Exit 26 S)

not unless you acknowledge that "you may be right" was the understatement of the year (thus far)  :lol:

:bringit  :bringit  :bringit

(I used to stop in MC but haven't for a few years - either I found a better gas station or something - what exit off the tollway?  Right now I am partial to Exit 26 S)

:D Off of the toll road MC is exit 39, off of I-94 it is exit 34. There are two good NTN places in town, both a Damon's and a Buffalo Wild Wings, and yeah you MAY be right.... :lol:

5 years without any Fiona Apple is indeed a "good 5 years".

:D  ;)

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! Alas, Mr. Critic....Fiona is one of the better songwriters out there, and it doesnt hurt that her music isn't plastered all over the garbage called mainstream music.