Batting Practice Uni

LDF

sucks big time

more jerseys to market and convince us we need, and the players are putting on  a fashion show?

reminds of "slapshot" .."im gonna flash um joe , im gonna go out there and wiggle my figgen dick at um...and you know why ..so you have a friggen heart attack and die so we dont have to do these friggen fashion shows anymore...im warning you , ya cheap bastard , when i flash um everyone with the exception of my will be heading for the exits"

yep have to agree with cw there.. more useless crap to buy just because you have to have one............. :D

and u know me, I will have to have one in each color and then never wear them because they might get stained at the ballpark -

just spent a little over $1000 get a closet redone so I have more storage room for all my Sox and Michigan stuff (and I guess things like clergy and every day go to work clothes...) just in time for SoxFest and a whole new season to buy more s*** that I never wear - I counted over 50 never worn Sox t-shirts and about 25 never worn baseball caps and found a WS athletic bag that I had forgotten I bought, two 83 style Sox shirts for the grandkid I forgot to give him and the WS scarves and knit caps that I was going to give him before winter...

but the closet does look cool and who knows what else might be lurking there - I coulld probably set up a concession booth with all my unworn stuff.

My sister and girlfriend were talking the other day, and they agreed that players should take BP topless.  Trouble is, neither one of them remembers Smokey Burgess or Ron Northey, probably the two greatest pinch hitters in Sox history, and they were both built like Jerry Krause.

colon would be happy he is in the AL for sure now :o

There are a lot of players that would gross everyone out without shirts - David Wells - Wilbur Wood - Mickey Lolich - and I am not even trying. And Colon now.

Tell the girls that there is a difference between what they might find in a Men of Baeball sports calendar and what real life presents us with.

I like the look of the Giants new batting jersey even though it reminds me of a bowling shirt. some bowling shirts are pretty cool. I have a couple & I put an "SRV" Stevie Ray Vaughn patch on one. The other one I had my name put on it.

The description of the Mets batting jersey didn't sound like the Giants style though. I'll have to go to the White Sox website to see if there is a picture of the new White Sox batting jersey.

Guest hotsoxchick1
yep have to agree with cw there.. more useless crap to buy just because you have to have one............. :D

and u know me, I will have to have one in each color and then never wear them because they might get stained at the ballpark -

just spent a little over $1000 get a closet redone so I have more storage room for all my Sox and Michigan stuff (and I guess things like clergy and every day go to work clothes...) just in time for SoxFest and a whole new season to buy more s*** that I never wear - I counted over 50 never worn Sox t-shirts and about 25 never worn baseball caps and found a WS athletic bag that I had forgotten I bought, two 83 style Sox shirts for the grandkid I forgot to give him and the WS scarves and knit caps that I was going to give him before winter...

but the closet does look cool and who knows what else might be lurking there - I coulld probably set up a concession booth with all my unworn stuff.

yeah i would have to have them too .. you know me... got to have the latest in sox wear, each and every color, kind, and with all the fav numbers and names on them lol........hey speaking of spending, i just spent over a couple of grand on a new tv and living room furniture... wait till you come down next time and see what color i picked out for the living room.... this year im re-dooooing the whole house inside........i figure since i wont be spending alot of time at the park i may as well spend it here doing something creative... and besides its going on one month of non smoking and i everything is starting to smell funny and look like crap...time for change........ :D

You have to have everything new, the entire collection, and so do I, and we always wear the same things to the games no matter what we have in our closets...

I thought we looked rather stunning at the opera, you in your Mags jersey and me in my black Sox jersey that is supposed to vintage and looks like nothing no one ever wore...

thank you for your kind comments elsewhere, which humble me -

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah we sure did look awesome at the opera all decked out in our sox gear....we were the envy of the event.........as for comments elsewhere .. you know me if i dont mean it i wont say it.... who loves ya more than i do hon............... :D

Yeah I don't buy batting practice jerseys. I would spend my money on the jerseys our players wear on the field because I think those best represent the meaningful part of the game. Batting practice is basically a show. It seems when I go to the stadium that people wearing the batting practice jerseys are less knowledgable than your average baseball fan.

sucks big time

more jerseys to market and convince us we need, and the players are putting on  a fashion show?

reminds of "slapshot" .."im gonna flash um joe , im gonna go out there and wiggle my figgen dick at um...and you know why ..so you have a friggen heart attack and die so we dont have to do these friggen fashion shows anymore...im warning you , ya cheap bastard , when i flash um everyone with the exception of my will be heading for the exits"

we got a lotta losses....