Cheaters

Gene Honda Civic

Cheaters has to be my favorite "reality" show... It's on right now... I'm usually just getting home on saturdays at this time so I watch it every saturday I can...

Anyone else actually watch this show?

I keep tuning in 'cuz i know the slimy host, Joey Greco, gets stabbed one time... I don't think they are ever going to air that episode though.

I think the funniest one is where the boyfriend walks in on his girlfriend and two other ladies. The girlfrind is cuffed to the bed and the other two are wearing costumes. one is a constuction worker. they are watching cartoons.

Now that is freaky

LOL! I remember that one - I thought Brian was going to choke on his Dew when that scene popped on the screen, that or some of the statements by the gf. LMAO!

ive watched that show a few times...it is funny..but this guy tany habeeb or whatever his name is that has the mic is a real tool...he's worse than jerry springer..

he has a new show that i saw last night for the first time...an eye for an eye..

its a court show and this one is really out there..last night the show was about 2 people in car crash...the judge , named "extreme akeem" has to decide who was at fault because both drives ay the other ran a red light...so he decides the one guy is guilty on practically no evidence at all and his decision??

they hire a stunt driver and he is going to take the guilty guys car and flip it over on a stunt to match the damage that happened to guy's car who was innocent (thus the name , an eye for an eye)so the stunt guy does his thing...srives over the side of a ramp flips this guys car and leaves it upside down in some supermarket parking lot that they cleared out for this show...then they have a local cop write the guy a ticket for illegally parking his car ...i definately lost a few more brain cells than i normally do watching tv after that show :D

• 2 weeks later...
I think the funniest one is where the boyfriend walks in on his girlfriend and two other ladies. The girlfrind is cuffed to the bed and the other two are wearing costumes. one is a constuction worker. they are watching cartoons.

Now that is freaky

Apparently they're running a Valentine's special.... That episode is on right now.