Super Bowl Picks

YASNY

Tampa Bay 24 Oakland 17 ..... MVP Simeon Rice

The Bucs have finally convinced me they are a championship quality team. The difference will be an Oakland turnover that the Bucs defense takes back for or close enough to a touchdown that the offense can punch it in. Of course, by me picking them... that probably insures a Raider blowout.

Tampa 38-24, MVP brad johnson

You did pretty well on the score soxheads but theres no way BJ takes the mvp. Both QBs in this game were pretty awful. Like every one of Johnsons passes was a duck. Only Gannons horrible performance keeps BJ from getting the meat of my criticism.

18-34 ,215yds, 2TD, 1INT isnt that bad. not mvp, but not bad

Tampa 38-24, MVP brad johnson

You did pretty well on the score soxheads but theres no way BJ takes the mvp. Both QBs in this game were pretty awful. Like every one of Johnsons passes was a duck. Only Gannons horrible performance keeps BJ from getting the meat of my criticism.

18-34 ,215yds, 2TD, 1INT isnt that bad. not mvp, but not bad

So who was the mvp? It had to be one of the defenders. Like Dexter Jackson or the other guy who had two interceptions...

lol anyone who sed gannon for myp couldnt be farther off! and who would have expected dexter jackson to get it. Ah well i loved it, especially cuz i had a friend over who was a raider fan and talked all this crap but shut up the whole game. He even sed sapp is overrated and i told him he would say different when ganon is under him shich hapeened just before brooks int. Very good game

Greg Spires, 3 tackles and a sack......'nole.

Brad Johnson, 18/34 215 yds 2td 1int, winning SB QB.......'nole.

Derrick Brooks, 3 tackles and an int return for a td........'nole.

Dexter Jackson, 2 int's and a super bowl mvp........'nole.

aw yeah