MUST READ COMMENTARY

israel4ever

I don't know the reaction that this one is going to get...

No matter which way you look at the situation it's sad.  So play this game, and remember its just a game, the people aren't real.  It may be in poor taste, but lighten the F up.

Suicide Bomber game.... (you can tell by the name of the game whether you'll be offended or not. If you think you may, don't click the link... p.s. the best I did was 7 dead, 3 women though, no children)

That game as awful, 6 dead 2 wounded

And Brando, you called the name thing right

Always at your service, CW.

Someone wants to take shots at me, they will. Its all ok

You know, a wise and righteous man once said

Hate is good. Hate fuels the mind and multiplies your inner rage a thousand-fold. It is precarious but it is constant. It touches you and makes your blood boil so fast and so hot that it becomes impossible to think of anything logical. It becomes impossible to reason out anything. It makes you primitive and unrelenting, furious and self-absorbed. It is an easy trait to learn.

Hate is good. It is directed towards someone, a group of people or everybody in general. If your hate is repressed, do not worry. You can keep it inside you for a while and release it with wild abandon on something or someone that doesn’t mind the attention. With hate, you can lash out and release all the inhibitions that keep your fragile mind in a constant state of frustration and not care of the consequences of your actions afterwards. It is a natural stress reliever.

Hate is good. It shows love in all its glory. For how can one truly hate without having loved at first? Hate is but a by-product of love. A love of your self, your ego, your family, your friends, your valuables, or perhaps your principles can be stripped away in a matter of seconds even though it takes months and years to create and nurture them. After this, what fills the obvious void within? Compassion? I think not. It is hate. It satisfies you and keeps you whole instead of making you feel distressed and alone.

Hate is good. It is easy to learn and hold on to. It can sustain loneliness and harden the self (although sometimes at the cost of the soul). It is better than missing or loving someone since you know that hate will never leave you and that those you learn to love eventually will. Hate is what I have, what I know. Hate is my enemy and my friend. Hate is good for those too weak to endure risk.

Hate is good for those too fragile to conquer the obstacles of love.

Hate is good for those without faith, without hope. Hate is good.

History and fortune smiled upon that man. And do you know why?

are we done airing out the sheets now?

I have always enjoyed reading (and trying to understand *****) I honestly don't know why it all started, I don't care to understand it now, but I know that things are never unreconcillable. Brando, I'm not sure what your goal is, but you and anyone else is welcome to pick apart my stance. I, like *****, don't wish to carry this discussion on much farther. you can lead a horse to water......you know the rest.

Why do the people on this site take Apu's word as the Gospel, and at the same time, don't even read my postings (yet feel the need to comment on my postings?

Is it because you guys know Apu?

Friendship is thicker than fact, I guess!

First of all

:crying :violin

---------

I'd say we do respond to your postings, much less than apu's actually.

Apu has never started a thread that went on for 40 pages... at least not since I've been here... and I think you've had a couple over 20...

And I've never met Apu. Now those are facts.

Brando, I'm not sure what your goal is,

And I don't know what your goal is. What lies beneath that alluring veneer of yours? An enigma? A sham? Two mockeries and a travesty? What?

but you and anyone else is welcome to pick apart my stance

Far be it from me to pick anything apart, especially a 'stance'......All I've ever asked you to do today is lay the f*** off CW.

Why do you not heed my advice, my brother?

I don't know the reaction that this one is going to get...

No matter which way you look at the situation it's sad.  So play this game, and remember its just a game, the people aren't real.  It may be in poor taste, but lighten the F up.

Suicide Bomber game.... (you can tell by the name of the game whether you'll be offended or not. If you think you may, don't click the link... p.s. the best I did was 7 dead, 3 women though, no children)

7 dead

3 men

3 women

1 child

Why do the people on this site take Apu's word as the Gospel, and at the same time, don't even read my postings (yet feel the need to comment on my postings?

Actually none of them that normally respond have met me.

DK, Crimson and AsshatSoxFan have. And I think people take more creedence to the side of the debate I ascribe to because I don't rage and call everybody who disagrees totally anti-Israel. Critiquing an ideology does not make one anti-Israel. The Likuds are a bunch of right wing loons running the state of Israel into the ground.

Believe me, I disagree with with about 99.99% of what Apu has to say in here. However, I do in my own way, respect what he has to say and how he goes about presenting his arguments. He also serves the purpose of a watchdog when it comes to the federal government and some the shenanigans they try to pull. That is the beauty of freedom of speech and I hope Apu never stops watching, digging, reporting, opinionating, etc.

One more thing. I have never had the pleasure of meeting Apu, nor interacting with him in any way except on this board.

Believe me, I disagree with with about 99.99% of what Apu has to say in here.  However, I do in my own way, respect what he has to say and how he goes about presenting his arguments.  He also serves the purpose of a watchdog when it comes to the federal government and some the shenanigans they try to pull.  That is the beauty of freedom of speech and I hope Apu never stops watching, digging, reporting, opinionating, etc.

One more thing.  I have never had the pleasure of meeting Apu, nor interacting with him in any way except on this board.

As usual YASNY, I couldn't have said it any better myself.

And I don't know what your goal is. What lies beneath that alluring veneer of yours? An enigma?  A sham?  Two mockeries and a travesty? What?

Far be it from me to pick anything apart, especially a 'stance'......All I've ever asked you to do today is lay the f*** off CW.

Why do you not heed my advice, my brother?

Brando...

I didn't realize I was laying ON *****. I haven't flamed on him or done anything that I wouldn't have done to anyone else, aside from not using his name, because he asked me to not use it.

so yeah, that's all.

Brando...

I didn't realize I was laying ON *****. I haven't flamed on him or done anything that I wouldn't have done to anyone else, aside from not using his name, because he asked me to not use it.

so yeah, that's all.

Ohhh, grow up for goodness sake.