Working from home kicks ass!!

Steff

Well.. I don't watch that daytime tv crap so that's a plus.  :lol:

Neither would I, I'd be too busy playing on the internet or doing something in the kitchen or something else undoubtedly. It also wouldn't work because I'd have Brian whining about using the internet or something while I was working on the computer! :lol:

I send things out everyday and only hear back from a few places. Job Market sucks and it is frustrating. Of course my previous job let me go short of "year of experience" most jobs I look at require.

Bri... did ya send your resume to the Sox..? ;)

Seriously, have you tried Monster.Com? 3 people we know found jobs on there in the past 2 months

Bri... did ya send your resume to the Sox..?  ;)

Seriously, have you tried Monster.Com? 3 people we know found jobs on there in the past 2 months

I sent it to the Sox for the hell of it. Always got a nice letter in return.

2 years ago, Monster.com didn;t help me whatsoever. I'd rather go to direct websites where I can mail or e-mail someone directly or even call.

Downfall is that most jobs in my field ask for No Phone Calls. So all I can do is sit back and wait, which sucks.