So long...

sox4lifeinPA

so the spiteful crack whores at another branch decided that my ability to surf the internet, coupled with their inability to do the same, was just too much for them. So instead of some of us having free open range on the net, all the while, they have access to games, etc, no one has access anymore.

way go to f*** ups. That's why you live in ignorant f***ing redneck texas and work at the po-dunk little crap hole credit union. Just because your lives are uneventful and pathetic doesn't mean you have to bring down my clearly superior life.

Thank God I'm on my way out of this place. May, can't you come sooner?

in the words of Travis....

peace the F@#$ out.

Alex

EDIT: PS....I won't be around much for a while, at least. celebrate, cry, or go on not caring.

PPS....I hate redneck crack whore bank teller girls

what's that supposed to mean, fanof14???

You have a tendency to jump on a pedestal and look down on the rest of us, especially the women in the crowd. For that, I pity her - she has to deal with that for the rest of her life - Godspeed and good luck to her.

Beyond that, I'd really rather not get into an internet war with you. Hell, I'd rather not get into an internet war with anyone, it's not my style (my spine isn't strong enough for that).

You have a tendency to jump on a pedestal and look down on the rest of us, especially the women in the crowd.  For that, I pity her - she has to deal with that for the rest of her life - Godspeed and good luck to her.

Beyond that, I'd really rather not get into an internet war with you.  Hell, I'd rather not get into an internet war with anyone, it's not my style (my spine isn't strong enough for that).

I have almost always given you and the rest of the girls on this site the utmost respecta, aside for the occassional "doable" joke. I think in the case of Chisoxy especially, I may have disagreed with her from time to time, but I have always gone out of my way to be nice. I was simply detesting the illogical complaints that the people I work with. Nothing was gained by them, only things taken away. Yes I'm up on my pedastal, and from time to time we all do it.

Who the hell are you to tell me that I'M some womanizer, woman beater, or woman hater? Don't you dare tell me what I am or what I'm not. You have no idea who I am, so keep your comments to yourself.

unbelievable.

I have almost always given you and the rest of the girls on this site the utmost respecta, aside for the occassional "doable" joke. I think in the case of Chisoxy especially, I may have disagreed with her from time to time, but I have always gone out of my way to be nice. I was simply detesting the illogical complaints that the people I work with. Nothing was gained by them, only things taken away. Yes I'm up on my pedastal, and from time to time we all do it.

Who the hell are you to tell me that I'M some womanizer, woman beater, or woman hater? Don't you dare tell me what I am or what I'm not. You have no idea who I am, so keep your comments to yourself.

unbelievable.

Whoa relax there shooter. None of that stuff, in the last paragraph got said. I think you are reading too deeply into her statement. Take a step back for a second, because after watching Fan post for quite a while, I really seriously doubt that is what she was trying to say. I think she was just trying to give you friendly advice.

Whoa relax there shooter.  None of that stuff, in the last paragraph got said.  I think you are reading too deeply into her statement.  Take a step back for a second, because after watching Fan post for quite a while, I really seriously doubt that is what she was trying to say.  I think she was just trying to give you friendly advice.

Exactly 2k4. The response I got is what I expected.

When you post - "this is why I hate working with women," and then proceed to call women at another location crack whores, what exactly did you expect?!

As I stated, I am in no mood to get into an internet war (I admittedly suck at them anyway). Unless there is a personal attack that needs to be addressed, I've said my peace and that's the last post on this for me. Good day.

what part of

You have a tendency to jump on a pedestal and look down on the rest of us, especially the women in the crowd. For that, I pity her - she has to deal with that for the rest of her life - Godspeed and good luck to her.

should I not be offended by? like I said, I've continually gone out of my way to be nice to the girls here....does anyone remember the entire thread about heather that I reprimanded the posters for?

right, so pity her because she has to "deal with me" for the rest of her life. how f***ing assinine is that? her post was completely unfounded, especially because she's making a judgement on my internet personality, which is mostly to vent my sarcastic and bitter side.

bye

The be offended, address it, then move the eff on. Don't lie and put words in others mouths.

And of course she made a judgement based on your internet personality - which you say is sarcastic and bitter. WTH else does she have to go by.

Bye

Exactly 2k4.  The response I got is what I expected. 

When you post - "this is why I hate working with women," and then proceed to call women at another location crack whores, what exactly did you expect?!

As I stated, I am in no mood to get into an internet war (I admittedly suck at them anyway).  Unless there is a personal attack that needs to be addressed, I've said my peace and that's the last post on this for me.  Good day.

I'm done with this...

anyone that knows the story of miss sox4life and me, knows that it's complete BS.

later

I feel for you pa. The only person in my "working environment" that I hate is some slutty girl who doesn’t do s***, and complains about every little thing. She is not even good-looking. Not to mention she wears a couple pounds of make-up to even make her look more disgusting.

The be offended, address it, then move the eff on. Don't lie and put words in others mouths.

And of course she made a judgement based on your internet personality - which you say is sarcastic and bitter. WTH else does she have to go by.

Bye

um, when did I lie?

I'm done with this...

anyone that knows the story of miss sox4life and me, knows that it's complete BS.

later

And that is the whole point. Fan isn't a troll, and she doesn't have any idea who you are, besides what you post. I really think she was trying to give you some perspective on what you say, sounds like to other people. I'd pity her too, if I thought that was how Ms 4life was treated. But me being one of the lucky ones who ACTUALLY knows you, knows better than that. Seriously, don't be upset with her, because this isn't a malicious thing.

and by crack whore, i mean....not nice girls who stick their noses in other people's business.

it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I'm sorry for offending any crack whores on this site, or people whom have crack whores as relatives.

seriously though, I'm sorry to have apparently offended steff and fanof14. This post was meant to be a rant and a way to vent, and I'm sorry it was taken more seriously than it was. I have no intention of taking these thoughts to the real world and thusly why I need to put them somewhere. I know myself well enough to realize that I do not feel the way I do about women as a whole, but rather a few individuals in a limited scope. It's disappoiting to have to pretend to be someone I'm not simply for the sake of others...I mean this in the real world business sense and not here.

ok, I've calmed down now. sorry to make this a bigger deal than it should have been.

I just hate good byes :)

and by crack whore, i mean....not nice girls who stick their noses in other people's business.

it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I'm sorry for offending any crack whores on this site, or people whom have crack whores as relatives.

seriously though, I'm sorry to have apparently offended steff and fanof14. This post was meant to be a rant and a way to vent, and I'm sorry it was taken more seriously than it was. I have no intention of taking these thoughts to the real world and thusly why I need to put them somewhere. I know myself well enough to realize that I do not feel the way I do about women as a whole, but rather a few individuals in a limited scope. It's disappoiting to have to pretend to be someone I'm not simply for the sake of others...I mean this in the real world business sense and not here.

ok, I've calmed down now. sorry to make this a bigger deal than it should have been.

I just hate good byes :)

Good to see. I know I for one will miss ya! You'll have to check in at home or something.

everything is ok now...sorry for the blow out. phew...I feel better though. sorry if there were any casualities. and BeGood....it's not that she's a girl, it's just that she's lazy and wasn't taught to work when you're at work. She could be a lazy guy as well. gender doesn't matter.

I see that now. I was admittedly an ass.

thanks stef and fanof14.

Yo buddy. Do not condem the entire state because of these few. BTW thinking about PA. Did you know the phrase "amish bank teller" doesn't get a single hit on google :D

Steff, Fanof14, :wub: sorry for my friend and psuedo Texan's rant.

Latest indie band from PA

amish.jpg