So long...

sox4lifeinPA

The only person in my "working environment" that I hate is some slutty girl who doesn’t do s***, and complains about every little thing. She is not even good-looking. Not to mention she wears a couple pounds of make-up to even make her look more disgusting.

:bang

***watching my back***

Tex, I still love you...no worries.

When I go back to PA, they'll all be redneck hill people that piss me off :lol:

PA and Texas are first cousins...same slack jawed yokel family

PA,

Is this your last semester? Have you started looking for positions back near Miss PA2004? I am certain this is probably a great time to line up those reference letters from your so-workers :D

instead of finishing at A&M, I'm finishing my last year at a school in PA. I think the education systems are better in PA anyway. we'll see.

yeah, I'm sure I have plenty of great references here:)

Damn East Coast bias

How many hours does your next program require "in residence" to earn a degree? Some require more than 30. I'm certain you checked.

Damn East Coast bias

How many hours does your next program require "in residence" to earn a degree? Some require more than 30. I'm certain you checked.

I already have 60+ credits at that school...that's why I'm going back. It just made the most sense. you know, besides being closer to miss sox4life