FBI discusses terror alerts

LowerCaseRepublican

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=30312

WND is traditionally a very conservative leaning paper that agrees with Bush a lot of the time but they usually stick to their traditional Republican guns of smaller government etc. instead of the neo-con ideology.

Anyway, if this is true, it's quite a telling tale about Rove and the Bushies.

terror-all.jpg

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=30312

WND is traditionally a very conservative leaning paper that agrees with Bush a lot of the time but they usually stick to their traditional Republican guns of smaller government etc. instead of the neo-con ideology.

Anyway, if this is true, it's quite a telling tale about Rove and the Bushies.

terror-all.jpg

This man can do no right in some peoples eyes. Bush has done more to fight terrorism in 10 minutes than all other presidents combined have done throughout history yet he gets slammed by democrats for "not taking terrorism seriously" yet when we have alerts or we pass laws to help fight terrorism he gets slammed by democrats for being too draconian.

Guess what guys, you cant have it both ways.

There is nothing useful in that article. Just unnamed sources say things like "we have very little concrete evidence" of this or of that. Sure. Fine. No problem. If I'm on an airplane that they get wind of the possibility that the plane might be used for a terrorist attack, I hope they don't ground the flight because there is "nothing concrete".

There is nothing useful in that article.  Just unnamed sources say things like "we have very little concrete evidence" of this or of that.  Sure. Fine. No problem.  If I'm on an airplane that they get wind of the possibility that the plane might be used for a terrorist attack, I hope they don't ground the flight because there is "nothing concrete".

I honestly have a problem with that too. This was the same guy advocating the military shooting down planes on Sept 11th, using the same sources of intelligence, yet wants us to ignore them now? I don't get it.

I honestly have a problem with that too.  This was the same guy advocating the military shooting down planes on Sept 11th, using the same sources of intelligence, yet wants us to ignore them now?  I don't get it.

9/11 was different. NORAD and the FAA KNEW they were hijacked and ordered fighter jets. Bush, of course, ordered that they stand down as supreme commander of military forces.