White Sox Wins

CSF

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

92 wins and a wild card playoff birth. No more and no less, they go down in 1st round btw.

Cubs are gonna be outta the race in March......before the season starts.

Hence the acronym...

Completely

Useless

Before

Spring

Oh, and I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that we will see over 100 victories this year, not including the playoffs, where I wouldn't be surprised if we made it to the World Series.

Guest hotsoxchick1
honestly feel we will have 83 wins..... stretching it a bit 87..... outright lying about it.... anything over 87.......hows that for a prediction......... :headbang

Straight up pessimistic is what that is. :nono

lol more like being realistic.............if they break 90 it will be a miracle.........at this point in time i would be very happy to be at .500 before september ............ :headbang :fyou kw

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm going with 90 - 95 wins.

ya know bj you worked so hard on that other pic i think that needs to be part of your sig..... i just cant look at your avaitor without seeing that other pic in my mind...lol.........

ya know bj you worked so hard on that other pic i think that needs to be part of your sig..... i just cant look at your avaitor without seeing that other pic in my mind...lol.........

hey jas, keep this thread somewhere where we can come back and look at it and see who was the closest.

my prediction is 88-93, second place in the central. wildcard playoff.

Well I was planning on making a change to my avatar any way. Is that good enough HSC?

I'm not promising it is going to stay this way for long.

Ok, I'll predict a record of 92-70, followed by an 11-7 post season. :D ..... Actually, I feel the AL Central will be determined by head to head games between the Sox and Twins. If either team wins 11 of the 19 games, that will be the division winner. One more thought I just had ..... The Cubs are our "arch-rival" team... the team we play home and home series against from the NL. What team does the Twins play? PLEASE don't tell me it's Milwaukee!!!! If so, Clayton and Ritchie are going to cost us another division title. Damn.

Ok, I'll predict a record of 92-70, followed by an 11-7 post season.  :D  ..... Actually, I feel the AL Central will be determined by head to head games between the Sox and Twins.  If either team wins 11 of the 19 games, that will be the division winner.  One more thought I just had .....  The Cubs are our "arch-rival" team... the team we play home and home series against from the NL.  What team does the Twins play?  PLEASE don't tell me it's Milwaukee!!!! If so, Clayton and Ritchie are going to cost us another division title.  Damn.

Well, I found the answer to my own question. This is from Stark's R&G column at ESPN:

In the AL Central, the White Sox and Twins both have to play Arizona, San Francisco and San Diego. But the Twins' other nine interleague games are against Colorado (three) and Milwaukee (six). The White Sox, on the other hand, get stuck with the Dodgers (three) and the Cubs (six).

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!

Ok, I'll predict a record of 92-70, followed by an 11-7 post season.  :D  ..... Actually, I feel the AL Central will be determined by head to head games between the Sox and Twins.  If either team wins 11 of the 19 games, that will be the division winner.  One more thought I just had .....  The Cubs are our "arch-rival" team... the team we play home and home series against from the NL.  What team does the Twins play?  PLEASE don't tell me it's Milwaukee!!!! If so, Clayton and Ritchie are going to cost us another division title.  Damn.

Well, I found the answer to my own question. This is from Stark's R&G column at ESPN:

In the AL Central, the White Sox and Twins both have to play Arizona, San Francisco and San Diego. But the Twins' other nine interleague games are against Colorado (three) and Milwaukee (six). The White Sox, on the other hand, get stuck with the Dodgers (three) and the Cubs (six).

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!

interleague play sux...it should be one three game series with designated rival...teams that dont have a rival just rotate one 3 game series each year with each other...should be the last 3 games before the all star game (so sham-me cant claim injury to "tune up" for the home run contest)...or just do away with it all together..

interleague play sux...it should be one three game series with designated rival...teams that dont have a rival just rotate one 3 game series each year with each other...should be the last 3 games before the all star game (so sham-me cant claim injury to "tune up" for the home run contest)...or just do away with it all together..

Baggio, damn do I almost compeltely agree with you - it should be six games, 3 each home and away, against that designated rival.

That thats all the inerleague play I want til the world series.

161-1 the one loss to the Cubs because the Sox felt sorry for them and let them.

Seriously though I see them winning between 93-97 wins.

Abso-f***ing-lutely NOT! I pray for the year when the White Sox pound the f***ing sCrUBS into the ground 6 times STRAIGHT! That would be like heaven..... the euphoria amongst White Sox fans would be palpable to the White Sox winning the WS..... considering there aren't many still alive that could remember all the way back to 1917.

Baggio, damn do I almost compeltely agree with you - it should be six games, 3 each home and away, against that designated rival.

That thats all the inerleague play I want til the world series.

Bud Lite was mulling the option of League realignment a few years back..... keeping the AL and NL..... realigning according to location (East and West) and geographical rivalries..... and splitting each league into two divisions with two wildcard teams in each league to do away with current interleague play. Never heard if it was ever voted on or just died with Bud.....

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!

Damn if you're a Twins fan(except for Milwaukee)....I think the Rockies are going to pound the s*** out of the ball this year, circa 1995 when they made the playoffs. They got Wilson, Johnson, Helton, Walker, Hernandez and Cust who can all probably hit 25 bombs and then they have Payton who can hit 15-20....if that series is played in Colorado, I think the Rockies could be in heaven...then again, the Twins are a doubles team, and some of those doubles could be homers.

Who knows.