Sicko Teacher of the Day

Texsox

Police: Teacher Sucked On Student's Toes

High School Teacher Accused Of Sexual Assault

POSTED: 6:36 PM PST February 3, 2004

UPDATED: 6:46 PM PST February 3, 2004

MERCED, Calif. -- A Central Valley high school teacher has been arrested, accused of molesting students on school grounds.

Jesus Rivera, a drama and Spanish teacher at Golden Valley High School in Merced, appeared in court Tuesday. He is charged with sexually assaulting four students. Rivera pleaded not guilty.

Rivera also faces misdemeanor charges on suspicion of annoying or molesting children in incidents dating back to 2002.

"Jan. 12, a student came in to see me right after lunch time and shared with me some concerns that he was feeling about, some things that had happened between him and a teacher," said Golden Valley High School principal Ralf Swenson.

All of the alleged victims were teenage boys between the ages of 14 and 17 at time of the suspected incidents, according to Merced Police Detective Rod Dash, who is investigating the case. At least three of the alleged victims said they were molested on campus. And a fourth alleged victim said a molestation took place at Rivera's home.

Investigators said there is evidence that strange behavior took place at the drama building after hours.

"One of the more bizarre incidents that took place was he actually sucked on the toes of a student on campus," said Merced Police Department spokesman Rod Dash.

Rivera's attorney said the allegations are completely false, and that his client may be targeted because he is an openly gay teacher.

Swenson said he would send a letter to parents that explains the situation.

Rivera's bail has been set at $250,000.

From http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/2816089/detail.html

Until the charges are substantiated, I wouldn't be so quick to label this guy a sicko teacher. Kids make s*** up to get a gay teacher fired? Parents & faculty automatically believe them because they don't really like the gay teacher anyways? Noooo, that would never happen in America.

But, if he's guilty, jam a railroad spike in his eye.

Until the charges are substantiated, I wouldn't be so quick to label this guy a sicko teacher.  Kids make s*** up to get a gay teacher fired?  Parents & faculty automatically believe them because they don't really like the gay teacher anyways?  Noooo, that would never happen in America.

But, if he's guilty, jam a railroad spike in his eye.

That is exactly what I was thinking. kids are little bastards at that age. I'd be careful with this one.

I don't know about you but if I was making up a story to get a teacher I didn't like fired, I wouldn't say I let him suck my toes. Imagine how much flack one would catch for this. I'd say he hit me or something but not suck on my toes. So, I'm thinking they're telling the truth here.

But maybe they just came up with a story that was so ridiculous no one would think they could just make it up. Who knows these days? :huh

I don't know about you but if I was making up a story to get a teacher I didn't like fired, I wouldn't say I let him suck my toes. Imagine how much flack one would catch for this. I'd say he hit me or something but not suck on my toes. So, I'm thinking they're telling the truth here.

But maybe they just came up with a story that was so ridiculous no one would think they could just make it up. Who knows these days? :huh

apparently you've caught flack in the past??....

toe sucker ;) :lol: