Clarett with the Bears

If Wilfork or Harris is available when da Bears hav their 1st round pick, they'd be stupid not to take em. They missed Ted Washington so much this year and a Big D-Lineman will alow Urlacher to make more plays. Clarett could definitely be an option with a 3rd rounder, although otha teams like da Boys could go afta him too if he's still available. It's definitely a good RB class this year.

Also just found this I wonder if this would hav happened if he signed with da Bears and not Arizona,

Tempe, Arizona — Arizona Cardinals Head Coach Denny Green announces the termination of the final two yars of quarterback Jeff Blake’s three-year contract.

“Josh McCown is our starting quarterback,” Green asserts, “so we felt it is in Jeff’s best interests to release him now to give him the opportunity to catch on with another team.

“We've looked carefully at our quarterback situation and we feel Josh is going to be an outstanding quarterback. He has all the tools. He should excel in this quarterback-friendly system. Brad Johnson, Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham, and Daunte Culpepper all flourished in it.”

Blake, 33, a 12-year veteran, leaves the Cardinals after posting a 3–10 record as a starter last season in his only campaign with the team. In the 13 contests, he completed 208 of 367 passes (.567) for 2,247 yards and 13 touchdowns with 15 interceptions. He also gained 177 yards rushing on 30 attempts with two touchdowns.

Blake leaves Arizona with career statistics that include 1,805 pass completions in 3,195 attempts (.565) for 21,529 yards and

132 touchdowns with 95 interceptions, plus 414 rushes for 2,022 yards and 14 touchdowns.

Before joining the Cardinals last season, Blake played for the N.Y. Jets (1992–93), Cincinnati Bengals (1994–99), New Orleans Saints (2000–01), and Baltimore Ravens (2002).

Why draft another RB when the Bears already have A-Train and Brock Forsey. The team already has serious deficiencies on both the defensive and offensive lines as well as a need for a new QB to back Grossman up so we don't have to rely on has-beens like Chris Chandler and Kordell Stewart who never was any good in the first place.

Why draft another RB when the Bears already have A-Train and Brock Forsey.  The team already has serious deficiencies on both the defensive and offensive lines as well as a need for a new QB to back Grossman up so we don't have to rely on has-beens like Chris Chandler and Kordell Stewart who never was any good in the first place.

I third round pick on a possible STUD wouldnt be a waste.... AT and BF are not long term solutions.

Wilfolk in the 1st - couldnt agree more.

They are talking about Clarett on ESPN's Outside the Lines. The whole gambling issue is a big deal in college sports. The NCAA is super strict about gambling. I have quite a few emails on gambling from the NCAA and Michigan State. Clarett knew what he was getting into if he had any relations with any gambling. It's a huge deal.

I thought i heard that Clarett was almost positive he was going back to the Buckeyes. And about him being very raw, i think he'd do pretty good in the NFL right now, i mean, he was a warrior as a freshman, and after all he's been through, im sure he's got the mentallity of a 5 year vet.

Why draft another RB when the Bears already have A-Train and Brock Forsey.  The team already has serious deficiencies on both the defensive and offensive lines as well as a need for a new QB to back Grossman up so we don't have to rely on has-beens like Chris Chandler and Kordell Stewart who never was any good in the first place.

the bears want a different RB because the OC already came out and said we wont be running power football (which is the A-trains forte)...he wants a scat back that can run draws , misdirections and also be more than just a swing pass out of the backfield..he wants his RB to be a downfield recieving threat (something the A-train will never be)

myself i dont like this offense..i wanna put together a huge offensive line and run power football (so id love the A-train) and have a vertical passing game with speed on the outside so when we do pass its deep down field which i feel is the best compliment to a power running game..

but thats not the direction we are going in..we are gonna pass about 75% of the time and the run will be used to slow down a pass rush and keep the defense honest..the A-train , unless he has the ability to change his game , doesnt fit into this type of offense

the bears want a different RB because the OC already came out and said we wont be running power football (which is the A-trains forte)...he wants a scat back that can run draws , misdirections and also be more than just a swing pass out of the backfield..he wants his RB to be a downfield recieving threat (something the A-train will never be)

You could put Amos Zereoue, in that situation, he'll likely be released, you can damn well have him. :puke