Kobe news...

Steff

Simple schimatics...

Well, actually that is pretty eyebrow raising. I think these cases now-a-days against athletes are so dumb. IMHO, I don't think he raped her, but I would laugh my ass of if he ended up in prision -- although it would be an injustice if he did indeed not rape her.

Simple schimatics...

Well, actually that is pretty eyebrow raising. I think these cases now-a-days against athletes are so dumb. IMHO, I don't think he raped her, but I would laugh my ass of if he ended up in prision -- although it would be an injustice if he did indeed not rape her.

I just find it pretty damn suspicious that after his attny's were tossing around that 3 guys thing, and supposedly had all kind of evidence to prove him innocent.. that there is an urgency to NOT allow these things seen & heard. This just raises the suspicion bar another notch for me.

I just find it pretty damn suspicious that after his attny's were tossing around that 3 guys thing, and supposedly had all kind of evidence to prove him innocent.. that there is an urgency to NOT allow these things seen & heard. This just raises the suspicion bar another notch for me.

I do agree. If I was the prosecution, I would bend him over (pun intended) and get this evidence out. I really do agree that he is more suspicious now, maybe they are just trying to protect his idenity, or maybe he did indeed do it.

I do agree. If I was the prosecution, I would bend him over (pun intended) and get this evidence out. I really do agree that he is more suspicious now, maybe they are just trying to protect his idenity, or maybe he did indeed do it.

Two things in this world I would sell my soul to clear myself of.. rape, or any crimes against children. I don't care how embarrassing or degrading something about my past may be.. I would do whatever I needed to to clear myself.

Here are two superstars in the news, Kobe & Michael, who are faced with these things. Michael already made one incident "go away" with money, and now Kobe wants to take advantage of a possible loophole. I will never understand either of them. And because of their actions I will always be suspicious.

Here are two superstars in the news, Kobe & Michael, who are faced with these things. Michael already made one incident "go away" with money, and now Kobe wants to take advantage of a possible loophole. I will never understand either of them. And because of their actions I will always be suspicious.

Big difference between trying to keep someone quiet about an affair that she took place in willingly, and a possible rape case. I'm not condoning at all what Jordan did, but comparing the two situations doesn't make much sense to me.

Big difference between trying to keep someone quiet about an affair that she took place in willingly, and a possible rape case.  I'm not condoning at all what Jordan did, but comparing the two situations doesn't make much sense to me.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think she was referring to Jackson not Jordan...

Good call, I retract my statement. :bang I was just thinking basketball.  Probably would have helped if I read more carefully and actually noticed, the "In the news" part.

It's called priming. When you are set thinking of one thing, basketball in this case, you relate Michael to Jordan instead of basketball. I had a psych exam today and I did a bit of studying when I eventually woke up this morning.

i think kobe probably did it..or at least something not kosher...but i can also understand whats in play here...the defense attorney's job is to get his client off with in the rule of law..and if this law can help their client get off then they have an ethical (lawyers and ethics - talk about an oxymoron :D ) responsiblity to use it to their fullest advantage..

as for kobe going along with it meaning he is guilty..no..in any court case you do what your lawyer says...anytime you open your mouth w/o your lawyer ok'ing what you are going to say you are making his job 10 times harder...

like i said i'm not on kobe's side here..my gut says he is guilty but all he is doing is following his lawyer's advice...cant blame him for that