Why should we ever like Doug Mientkiewicz

quade36

Just a thought here.  For fans of a big rival to just lambaste you and say how much they hate you is the biggest compliment a player can have.  I'm sure DM and AJP thank you guys.  :D

Well said YAS.

Doug M drives me nuts, but I have a ton of respect for the guy. If our team last year had played the game the way he does we would have played for quite a while in October.

Well said YAS.

Doug M drives me nuts, but I have a ton of respect for the guy.  If our team last year had played the game the way he does we would have played for quite a while in October.

Definitely agree. He has a ton of heart when he's out there on the field. Some players would want twice the heart and dedication he has for the game.. (cough...D'Angelo Jimenez.. cough...):D

Definitely agree. He has a ton of heart when he's out there on the field. Some players would want twice the heart and dedication he has for the game.. (cough...D'Angelo Jimenez.. cough...):D

The Jiminez reference is a very good point, when it comes to evaluating him. He had skills, yes. But, his attitude and demeanor was for s***.