Best Movies of All Time

Anyone else think Scarface is really overrated? I can think off the top of my head many better gangster movies than it; Goodfellas, Miller's Crossing, The Untouchables, The Godfather series and I'm sure there are more.  I just never understood the hype of Scarface.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it.  I just won't put it in the same league as some of the greats.

Hell no. That was so bad ass when Tony is sitting there with a pile of cocaine on his desk just bending over and taking a snort. He sat up and it was all over his face and shirt.

Then come some of the best movie quotes of all time.

"You wanna play rough? Ok you cock-a-roaches. Say hehwo to my widdle frien"

"HAHA, IM STILL STANDING EH. I TAKE ALL YOU f***ING BULLETS!!!"

"YOU WANNA TAKE ME? YOU GONNA NEED A f***ING ARMY YOU GONNA TAKE ME!!!"

Timeless

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Nuke,

From what I've read around here, I assume you're overseas somewhere defending our country.  If no one has said this recently, THANK YOU.  God bless you and protect you.  You are a true American hero.  Be careful, and take care. 

And for the record, I've been to Cleveland twice - and I am so sorry I ever was there.  What a dump.  I felt like showering for an hour after both trips.

So I agree - NUKE CLEVELAND. :headbang

:usa  :usa :usa

Right now I'm stationed in S. Korea not very far from the DMZ. The situation here is over-rated as far as I'm concerned. The Iraq deal was much tougher.

As for Cleveland I havent been there since 1995 and it sucked ass back then. The whole place looked like an abandoned factory. The name comes from my total hatred of the Cleveland Indians. Even though they suck ass now and the rivalry has lost steam they still can suck a fat one.

Hell no.  That was so bad ass when Tony is sitting there with a pile of cocaine on his desk just bending over and taking a snort.  He sat up and it was all over his face and shirt.

Then come some of the best movie quotes of all time.

"You wanna play rough?  Ok you cock-a-roaches. Say hehwo to my widdle frien"

"HAHA, IM STILL STANDING EH.  I TAKE ALL YOU f***ING BULLETS!!!"

"YOU WANNA TAKE ME?  YOU GONNA NEED A f***ING ARMY YOU GONNA TAKE ME!!!"

Timeless

i agree those are some of the best lines from a movie ever.