Are the sCrubs that stupid!!!

LDF

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

In a sense if I had a company and the people could see it for free elsewhere and they ended up charging money for it, I'd be pretty mad.

It would be like retelevising the game thats on WGN and charing people 10 bucks for it.

but this been going on for the longest of time. the fans are going to rebel and that is what i am waiting for.

how bout all the people who charges for parking that doesn't go to the club, are they going to insist on that money as well.

Guest hotsoxchick1

see what mcphail fails to mention here is the fact that those roof top owners each and every year have to pay the city two things.. one being a heafty vendor lincense( i think its around 5 grand now) before they can even open up for the season and let people up there .. its to have the buildings inspected and such for safety codes ect.... and the other thing is all the liquor lincensing( not to mention the food servers lincensing) and such that is required to have beer and other booze up there to serve their patrons...tell me that in one way or another the scrubs dont get a kick back somewhere along the line from that......yeah right.......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

see what mcphail fails to mention here is the fact that those roof top owners each and every year have to pay the city two things.. one being a heafty vendor lincense( i think its around 5 grand now) before they can even open up for the season and let people up there .. its to have the buildings inspected and such for safety codes ect.... and the other thing is  all the liquor lincensing( not to mention the food servers lincensing) and such that is required to have beer and other booze up there to serve their patrons...tell me that in one way or another the scrubs dont get a kick back somewhere along the line from that......yeah right.......

i didn't know that.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ldf.... i used to have a budiwser rep who threw opening day parties on one of those roof tops for all his good customers....the distro center owns one.. when he was telling us all the problems and stuff they went through just to get theirs open for opening day i was shocked..... 5 of those rooftops were not allowed to open on opening day because they hadent paid their fees and lincensing yet.....i also believe that when this pigley expansion talk all first started there was a write up in the suntimes from a rooftop owner pointing out exactly all the fees and monies it cost them to open up.... it was interesting.. im sure if you go back in the suntimes archives you can find it....