Ideas for Soxtalk.com logo

sox4lifeinPA

my thoughts:

I think it'd be cool to somehow incorporate the names of all the active users, i.e. my first pic. depending on the style of the t-shirts, or whatever...I don't know. I'm switching over to t-shirt mentality now....

I'll sleep on it. I like it though. Can we use the socks in my pics? hope so, I kinda like them. I have macromedia fontograph...so maybe I'll mess around with that this weekend.

I'm guessing we can use Sox's as long as they aren't like the White Sox sock.

I already kind of came up with what I'm thinking for FutureSox's tshirts. I'm thinking of something with a FutureSox logo (In some cool writing across the front) and in the back the saying and then somehow infiltrate the top 10 prospects names around the site or something like that.

Not sure if thats legal though. Having the players names on the back.

are you selling the items for a profit?

are you selling more than X number of units?

I know in cases of music copyrights...if you only sell like 500-1000 units, the royalties are so cheap, it's ridiculous. we should look into it.

Well their would probably be a 3-5 dollar profit on the goods, but all items would not go towards buying me a porsche but go towards financing FutureSox road trips to provide better coverage (Of course they'll be fun as hell too :headbang )

And in regards to Soxtalk they would go towards server costs and putting us on better and better servers as the site grows.

I doubt we'd ever sell 1000 goods, but who knows.

my thoughts:

I think it'd be cool to somehow incorporate the names of all the active users, i.e. my first pic. depending on the style of the t-shirts, or whatever...I don't know. I'm switching over to t-shirt mentality now....

I'll sleep on it. I like it though. Can we use the socks in my pics? hope so, I kinda like them. I have macromedia fontograph...so maybe I'll mess around with that this weekend.

We could definitely put all usernames on da back of a shirt and hav a big logo on da front. :D

I'm guessing we can use Sox's as long as they aren't like the White Sox sock. 

I already kind of came up with what I'm thinking for FutureSox's tshirts.  I'm thinking of something with a FutureSox logo (In some cool writing across the front) and in the back the saying and then somehow infiltrate the top 10 prospects names around the site or something like that.

Not sure if thats legal though.  Having the players names on the back.

You need to use little baby socks for the FutureSox logo...