Ideas for Soxtalk.com logo

sox4lifeinPA

I think a shirt with the names of the active users would be a mistake because new users would miss out. While it could be cool, I think it would be too exclusive and that's not the atmosphere I want the new users to feel.

valid arguement

let's just put SOX4LIFEINPA RULEZ!!

on the back....yes? no? :lol:

I'm fine with it saying that, aslong as it says SuperSteve's Super Palace Of Gayness!!!.

hmmm....let me think for a little while.

yeah, I guess that might work....except for me not being gay....but ok, yeah, maybe. GO FOR IT STEVE!! :headbang ;)

hmmm....let me think for a little while.

yeah, I guess that might work....except for me not being gay....but ok,  yeah, maybe. GO FOR IT STEVE!! :headbang  ;)

That's why it was Awesomeness instead of Gayness. I think you are sending use subtle messages that you're gay. Maybe Mrs. PA is a relative who you had a picture with and are using as a moniker to hide your gayness. Eh, eh? ;) :lol: :puke

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I got an idea.

How about we put all the main active posters(probably use some type of measuring stick, like say if you have atleast a certain amount of posts per day and/or a certain number of total posts), and then we just make a new T-Shirt every year with a different logo every year(and every year, a different person wins the logo contest, so we'll never have back-to-back winners).

Or maybe we can do both name things....like have all the names with the criteria I mentioned above from like the portion of the shirt just below the armpit down do the lower back on the back of the shirt, with the posters either posting name, their real name, or whatever they want(basically, a custom name) on the top, jersey style.

Or maybe we do all the names on the front below the main logo with the name across the top of the back with a number also on the back(in this case, the back would be totally custom).

Or maybe we could use all of these ideas and people could buy up to, say, 3-5 shirts as a maximum per year, and you could have any type of design you wanted. You may need to talk to someone so you could do something like that legally, but I think you get the idea, or atleast I hope so.

And PA, you son of a b****, how could you not put me on the list? Who cares if I wasn't on at 11? :fyou

J/k :D :D :D