WTG Gannon

Soxplosion

5 interceptions? Youre pathetic. Youve never made a Super Bowl and when you finally do at age 38 you set a Super Bowl record, for most interceptions. How can you throw five interceptions? Forget my idea of you being replaced by Detmer. Not even Detmer would have done so bad. Heck, I wouldnt have done so bad.

That said, good job Bucs. You guy earned this one. Congratulations...

5 interceptions? Youre pathetic. Youve never made a Super Bowl and when you finally do at age 38 you set a Super Bowl record, for most interceptions. How can you throw five interceptions? Forget my idea of you being replaced by Detmer. Not even Detmer would have done so bad. Heck, I wouldnt have done so bad.

What about the Buc defense? THEY won the game, Gannon didn't lose it.

What about the Buc defense? THEY won the game, Gannon didn't lose it.

The Bucs defense played well but if you throw five interceptions youre going to lose. Gannon choked. Hes old too so he wont be back in the SB next year. Sadly, this disaster will be his only Super Bowl memory. Hes not going to make the HOF (hes good but hes only really been on the main stage in the last couple of years, before that he was a nobody) so years from now well just look back on the guy who blew the 2002 Super Bowl and the guy who holds the most infamous SB record. He will the be the NFLs Shane Falco (I just hope youve seen The Replacements so this analogy makes sense)...

I did some square at a bar and had Tampa 4 Raiders 1 as my numbers, would have won 700 bones till' Gannon the Cannon threw to Brooks( who needed only to go down to end the game) and he runs it into the endzone.  Major bummer :fyou

Think ur mad....... think about the guy who had the numbers before that last td........ yikes.