Assassins

Pale Hose Jon

We started playing a cool game on my dorm room floor. The premise is that you draw a card. Then you draw a second different card, and you assassinate whoever the second card corresponds to (who drew that card as their first). After you assassinate the person you take their cards and go after the person they were supposed to go after.

It is immensly paranoid and gets really heated.

I got taken out in the first round during one of my classes. In a huge lecture hall right before class one of my floormates had followed me to class and took my cards.

I'm sure this would be alot of fun in an office setting, so try it at work

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I've Played a cople of times. Once in college, the dorm setting. And once With a large group of friends and co-workers/patrons of a bar/restreaunt....

The secod one had to get called off because we were getting too underhanded. And there was one point when a bunch of us were out for drinks after work, and one girl who was obviously drunk, ran out on her tab and hopped in her car to get away from an assassin. That pretty much ended the game.