Trains, Planes and Automobiles

BrandoFan

Cheneya is primarily a muslim region/quasi-nation fighting for independence from Russia. How much do you think "religion"

has something to do with this attack? how much does "independence" have to do with it?

Russia should denounce its genocidal Zionist legacy and dismantle the Kremlin Wall at once!

So you think 9-11 was insignificant huh?  Maybe if some terrorist blew up your house and killed your family you'd wake up.

i didnt say that. i said it was only one attack compared to some other countrys we are extremly lucky. 9-11 was a tragedy but it is just one. other nations have those things happen weekly.

i didnt say that. i said it was only one attack compared to some other countrys we are extremly lucky. 9-11 was a tragedy but it is just one. other nations have those things happen weekly.

No, other nations dont have 3000 people killed a week by terrorist actions. We needn't spare any expense or effort to ensure that that never happens to us again.

No, other nations dont have 3000 people killed a week by terrorist actions.  We needn't spare any expense or effort to ensure that that never happens to us again.

dont put words in my mouth. i bet if you check we have had the least amount of people killed on our soil from other countys/terriorists. all im saying is atleast we dont have suicide bombers blowing up s***/people every week. or mobsters breathing down the next and running a country.