My preseason power rankings

Minnesota: In my opinion Minnesota is still the team to beat in this division. The only two key guys that they lost were Pierzynski and Milton. They also acquired a great pitching prospect in Boof Bonsor from the Giants, and re-established their bullpen by dealing Milton to the Phillies.

Guardado and Hawkins...Dustan Mohr....

Milton didn't even contribute to them last yr at all, he was hurt 9/10 of the season.

Hya Reedman! Very Generous on your part!!  So far, 2 people agreed with your list. Only one reason that I can't! You still have The Scrubbies TOO HIGH!! How low do they need to go???  My answer to that is..."Anybody out there got a Friggin' Shovel???[/color][/size]

Thanks dude. It's nice to have great sox fans on this site. GHopefully they can go lower. The cubs are lower than dirt to me. ;)

My MLB Power Rankings for the 2nd Week of February.

1. Boston

2. Philadelphia

3. Oakland

4. Houston

5. New York (AL)

6. Seattle

7. San Francisco

8. Chicago (NL)

9. Florida

10. Anaheim

11. Chicago (AL)

12. Atlanta

13. Toronto

14. Minnesota

15. St. Louis

16. San Diego

17. Los Angeles

18. Kansas City

19. Baltimore

20. Arizona

21. New York (NL)

22. Texas

23. Cleveland

24. Colorado

25. Montreal

26. Tampa Bay

27. Detroit

28. Milwaukee

29. Cincy

30. Pittsburgh

* I see the three worst teams coming out of the NL Central.

"Are you a female"

No, and why the hell would it matter if I was? (Note: See that squiggly mark with a dot underneath it, it's called a question mark. They go at the end of questions.) There are plenty of women on this site that know a lot about baseball. (HSC, Steff, Heather Lee) The only reason I said something about your post was because I didn't like the way you singled someone out.

"Hey, one man's trash is another man's treasure."

Terry Adams trash? The guy had a 2.65 E.R.A. last year for the Phillies, Ligtenberg had a E.R.A. of 3.34 in 59 innings pitched he struck out 47 and allowed 14 BB's. I wouldn't call that trash.

"You forgot a few people. Look into it."

I did mention that the Twins traded Milton to re-establish their bullpen by that I meant to include Guardado and Hawkins. If you want you can even throw Tony Fiore's name in there too. The Twins got Carlos Silva, Kevin Tolar, Joe Nathan, and guys like Brad Thomas will get a chance in that pen. Are they as solid as LaTroy and everyday Eddie? Hell no, but could the Twins bullpen still be solid this year? I think you can almost book it.

"Boof Bonser? Hahahahhahahhahaa"

And yes Boof Bonser, the kid may have a wacky name but he's going to be a stud. I won't be laughing if he lives up to his hype.

CWSOX45

"Are you a female"

No, and why the hell would it matter if I was? (Note: See that squiggly mark with a dot underneath it, it's called a question mark. They go at the end of questions.) There are plenty of women on this site that know a lot about baseball. (HSC, Steff, Heather Lee) The only reason I said something about your post was because I didn't like the way you singled someone out.

I have nothing against females.

"Hey, one man's trash is another man's treasure." 

Terry Adams trash? The guy had a 2.65 E.R.A. last year for the Phillies, Ligtenberg had a E.R.A. of 3.34 in 59 innings pitched he struck out 47 and allowed 14 BB's. I wouldn't call that trash.

Adams will be lucky if he maintains a 4.50 ERA in the AL. Ligtenberg? He hadn't pitched effectively for quite some time prior to last year, so who knows what he'll do this year. Don't expect much.

"You forgot a few people. Look into it."

I did mention that the Twins traded Milton to re-establish their bullpen by that I meant to include Guardado and Hawkins. If you want you can even throw Tony Fiore's name in there too. The Twins got Carlos Silva, Kevin Tolar, Joe Nathan, and guys like Brad Thomas will get a chance in that pen.  Are they as solid as LaTroy and everyday Eddie? Hell no, but could the Twins bullpen still be solid this year? I think you can almost book it.

Nathan and a bunch of crap is what it looks like to me. The Twins bullpen is going to be fun to hit against.

"Boof Bonser?  Hahahahhahahhahaa"

And yes Boof Bonser, the kid may have a wacky name but he's going to be a stud. I won't be laughing if he lives up to his hype.

Not this year.