TV Shows

Texsox

How is it possible that i'm the first to say san fransisco, living with the full house gang. You've got uncle jesse for the coolness factor, uncle joey for the humor factor, and danny tanner for the hugs. Not to mention the olsens. They were hot whent hey were 5 damnit!

For some reason I've always thought that when I was a kid, my life was a lot like the "Wonder Years". The fact that Kevin always beats Paul in every basketball game they play (his record was like 2,000+ to nothing) fit perfectly with me and my best friend. The only thing he's ever beat me at was air hockey. Once... :D

Good call w/ the Saved by the Bell, PA. I want one of those thick ass cell phones. :lol:

Does anyone notice that they started out in Indiana, when Miss Bliss was their teacher? Miss Bliss was up for the Indiana teacher of the year award in one episode

And then magically....they picked up the whole school and shipped it to California w/ Zack, Screech, Lisa, and Belding. :o

Good call w/ the Saved by the Bell, PA.  I want one of those thick ass cell phones. :lol:

Does anyone notice that they started out in Indiana, when Miss Bliss was their teacher?  Miss Bliss was up for the Indiana teacher of the year award in one episode 

And then magically....they picked up the whole school and shipped it to California w/ Zack, Screech, Lisa, and Belding. :o

Can you blame 'em for moving away from indiana? ;) :lol:

You tell 'em, Greasy!

Yes, Indiana is 80% corn, corn, corn, corn, soybeans, corn, soybeans, corn, corn, soybeans, and yes, sometimes corn, but our larger cities (Hammond, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, South Bend, Richmond, and Muncie) are not that bad at all. We have all the amenities of any semi-large city in any state. I live in Hammond, and we have 3 Arby's, 5 McDonalds, 5 Burger Kings, 3 shopping malls, 4 Taco Bells, 4 Wendy's, gas stations up the ass, a university, and 4 exits off of the MOST TRAVELED HIGHWAY IN THE WORLD - US 80-94.

Sure, we don't have mountains, or an ocean nearby, but we have Lake Michigan only 7 miles away, and we border Chicago. And yes, we have rivers too. They aren't large, but rivers nonetheless.

And I live dirt cheap. I pay $400 in state taxes for a house that's THREE TIMES the size of a house in a suburb in Chicago that has a state tax of $2400.

However, stick to the big towns in Indiana. Otherwise, you truly are in Mayberry with less teeth and less IQ. "Goober" can't even come close to describing some of the inbred dregs you might meet.