Chosk8

southsider2k5

:lol:

:headshake

Ban the IP

I am sure I will. I just want to see if the guy has an answer for himself. I already had deleted one bogus account, so he recreated it. I just wanted to shine the light on the troll for once, and see if he had anything to say before he walked the plank.

I have a fan... err... stalker... :unsure:

And actually I would like an answer as well. Chosk8 and I were involved in many conversations (several about his wife to boot.. ) then he creates the Bateman account and attacks me for no reason? :huh

I am sure I will.  I just want to see if the guy has an answer for himself.  I already had deleted one bogus account, so he recreated it.  I just wanted to shine the light on the troll for once, and see if he had anything to say before he walked the plank.

I will miss Bateman a little.

The way he obcessed over Steff and couldn't come to terms with her being connected.....was mucho pricelesso.

:lolhitting

For the record, I probably have a dozen user names, because of some problems when I was creating an account.  I have only posted under this name though.

I noticed alot of people had those when I was viewing the 'members' page. You guys should delete alot of those accounts, wouldn't it save bandwith?

For the record, I probably have a dozen user names, because of some problems when I was creating an account.  I have only posted under this name though.

In the interest of coming clean, I have to admit to having multiple user names. I don't ever use them. One I made to make fun of another troll, and the other I made because I noticed an old friend posting on the site, so I created a name that was my old AOL screen name, from back in the day.

For the record...

I totally understand people having multiple names because of the registration problems. It was a big problem, and we all know that happened. And even in the case of the Cheat, you weren't trying to cause problems. A line was crossed in this case. That is the problem. I was curious if the guy would answer for himself or not... guess not.

For the record...

I totally understand people having multiple names because of the registration problems.  It was a big problem, and we all know that happened.  And even in the case of the Cheat, you weren't trying to cause problems.  A line was crossed in this case.  That is the problem.  I was curious if the guy would answer for himself or not... guess not.

Not everyone visits the site daily southsider, in my opinion you should give him some time.

Aw, nothing better than trolls coming together and sharing.

Hell, in the interest of full disclosure, I empower the Adminds to go ahead and erase the following screen names/alter-identities of mine:

-voodoochile

-idseer

-espnjohn1

-boog_alou

-maggsformayor

-nashnhall

-ministryfan

-rdivaldi

-hawkiconk

I deserve floggin and public humiliation. :headbang

Hell, in the interest of full disclosure, I empower the Adminds to go ahead and erase the following screen names/alter-identities of mine:

-voodoochile

-idseer

-espnjohn1

-boog_alou

-maggsformayor

-nashnhall

-ministryfan

-rdivaldi

-hawkiconk

And I wonder how BMR is anyways :lol:

-voodoochile

-idseer

-espnjohn1

-boog_alou

-maggsformayor

-nashnhall

-ministryfan

-rdivaldi

-hawkiconk

In the interest of full full disclosure I am also Brandofan, ban that one as well