Aboz

cwsox

I understand Letterman tonight is playing both the original 2-9-64 Beatles appearances on his show tonight which makes sense since it happened in the ed Sullivan theatre...

and someday 2K4 will agree with me that the 40th anniversary is in fact on 2-9 and not on 2-2 :lol:

I understand Letterman tonight is playing both the original 2-9-64 Beatles appearances  on his show tonight which makes sense since it happened in the ed Sullivan theatre...

and someday 2K4 will agree with me that the 40th anniversary is in fact on 2-9 and not on 2-2  :lol:

I said you might be right, isn't that enough for you? Geesh, you sound like my wife or something :lol: :lol: ;) ;) :huh

I understand Letterman tonight is playing both the original 2-9-64 Beatles appearances  on his show tonight which makes sense since it happened in the ed Sullivan theatre...

and someday 2K4 will agree with me that the 40th anniversary is in fact on 2-9 and not on 2-2  :lol:

Thanks for the heads up on that, i'll have to tune in although I think I have some of that on the Anthology DVDs.

Also, the date is 2-9, at least that is what I was taught in my beatles class at IU.

http://www.music.indiana.edu/som/courses/rock/beatles.html

And to greasy (or anyone else who is going to go to IU), when you go to IU, take this class as one of your electives. Trust me, you'll love every damn second of it.

to use a wonderfully misused word....

you're all gay.

edit: and on top of all that... Ben Folds has more talent than any of the beatles.

PERIOD.

And I'll add to PAs post something he forgot to mention:

You all know nothing about music. I only wish you knew as much stuff about music as I've forgotten!!

as if I were the one doing the attacking in this thread....

I just came to my own defense. It's pathetic that I can't have a moderately anti-beatles stance, because a few master trolls on this site want everyone to conform to one way of thinking. :bang :nono :fyou

and the word gay does not mean homosexual....It's been hijacked and I'm f***ing taking it back. you're all happy mfers.

awesome.....just another thing for me to flip out about. thanks guys. :headshake of course, you'll all paint this as ME being the irrational one. Mike, Jason, and few others do a funny job to tease and rip on me....great that's fine. The rest of you are just being a-holes. :fyou :fyou and F-off

I just came to my own defense. It's pathetic that I can't have a moderately anti-beatles stance, because a few master trolls on this site want everyone to conform to one way of thinking.  :bang  :nono  :fyou

and the word gay does not mean homosexual....It's been hijacked and I'm f***ing taking it back. you're all happy mfers.

awesome.....just another thing for me to flip out about. thanks guys. :headshake of course, you'll all paint this as ME being the irrational one. Mike, Jason, and few others do a funny job to tease and rip on me....great that's fine. The rest of you are just being a-holes.  :fyou  :fyou  and F-off

PA, I'd like to think that you just forgot to add my named to the "always tease me" list. I've been doing it for months :D

because a few master trolls on this site want everyone to conform to one way of thinking

:lol: You may be onto something, PA.

OT: That reminds me of some deposed tinseltown exec blaming his fate on "Hollywood Gay Jew Mafia" without the slightest tinge of irony.

I just came to my own defense. It's pathetic that I can't have a moderately anti-beatles stance, because a few master trolls on this site want everyone to conform to one way of thinking.  :bang  :nono  :fyou

awesome.....just another thing for me to flip out about. thanks guys. :headshake of course, you'll all paint this as ME being the irrational one. Mike, Jason, and few others do a funny job to tease and rip on me....great that's fine. The rest of you are just being a-holes.  :fyou  :fyou  and F-off

too true. it's as if saying the beatles being overrated is unthinkable.

Thanks for the heads up on that, i'll have to tune in although I think I have some of that on the Anthology DVDs.

Also, the date is 2-9, at least that is what I was taught in my beatles class at IU.

http://www.music.indiana.edu/som/courses/rock/beatles.html

And to greasy (or anyone else who is going to go to IU), when you go to IU, take this class as one of your electives.  Trust me, you'll love every damn second of it.

Oh yeah...I've been hearing all about this class since the 5th grade. It's one of the most popular electives from what I understand. I would really like to get into it sometime while I'm at Bloomington; it's something I'll definitely look into.

too true.  it's as if saying the beatles being overrated is unthinkable.

this is twice now that Spiff and I have agreed on something in the last 2 weeks....it's creeping me out, and probably something everyone should think about.

Cos it's probably true.... *cough*