Aboz

cwsox

how about the best american rock and roll band?

i am ready to take your abuse whippersnappers--probably 90% of you are under the age of 40 so you're musical taste has not begun to mature :D

but if you do not say the GRATEFUL DEAD you are sorely mistaken

fire away

I am sorry, I don't mind the Beatles or anything, but they were a boy band. Will we be talking about NSync that way one day, or how about the Backstreet Boys? The Beatles arn't bad, but I must just not see the light that they are the bestest thing to ever happen to anything ever.

I am sorry, I don't mind the Beatles or anything, but they were a boy band. Will we be talking about NSync that way one day, or how about the Backstreet Boys? The Beatles arn't bad, but I must just not see the light that they are the bestest thing to ever happen to anything ever.

I think you're close to my point steve.... It just so happened that John and Paul are among the greatest songwriters/lyricists/occassionly singers tag teams ever. I give them a TON of credit, however, I just some hype to them, that is a tad undeserved. That's all I've been saying. If Simon/Garfunkel did more drugs and plugged into amps and hired ringo, who knows, we might be saying that about them.