Don't miss me too much

Texsox

Adios for a couple days while I get a couple things taken care. In the great words of Mickey Mantle "If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself" :lol: If all goes per schedule, I should be back Sunday afternoon.

Mathew 9:12

Tex son dont leave me what the hell im gonna miss u son imma gonna b=miss your wisdom and your smile and your utter lose tooth and your comical mouth ohh f***in no tex no no dont go pleae dont go no please dont go i cant sleep now case of you please tex no no please dont do this to me

Thank you everybody. I am back in my Dallas hotel room and finally have an internet access. I've been running between a trade show and getting some tests run. Most of the results have come back with mixed results and I have some diet and exercise to do. I am borderline everything from being about 30 pounds over weight 220 6'1" The most serious stuff, that had my MD the most worried, turned out to be fixed with a little office procedure. Hopefully I will be walking a bit better.

Garth said it best:

I'm much too young to feel this damn old

Lord, I'm much too young to feel this damn old

Thank you everybody. I am back in my Dallas hotel room and finally have an internet access. I've been running between a trade show and getting some tests run. Most of the results have come back with mixed results and I have some diet and exercise to do. I am borderline everything from being about 30 pounds over weight 220 6'1" The most serious stuff, that had my MD the most worried, turned out to be fixed with a little office procedure. Hopefully I will be walking a bit better.

Garth said it best:

I'm much too young to feel this damn old

Lord, I'm much too young to feel this damn old

you ddin't need an 18 inch penis anyway, reducing it to 12 inches will make you walk less lopsided and still serve it function.

let m, know how you are

LOL but my wife does ;)

I sent you a PM. Like the ghost of Christmas Future this amazing MD took me on a little tour of my life if I didn't make some changes and fast. I was lucky the two biggest worries were not as bad as we thought. In the course of that, they discovered a few other issues that were knocking on the door.

I was shown a nice demo of how to inject your belly with insulin and a very graphic display of a full blown cardiac arrest.

At 6'1" I looked at some charts and thought I should be 190 to 200. After they took some measurements of what my old cross country coach called a runners wrist, they told me 165-170 is a better weight. :(

I was thinking breaking 200 was going to be imossible, now I'm suppose to be shooting for 170 without :puke

A little laser and a biopsy was the best news.

I was shown a nice demo of how to inject your belly with insulin

At 6'1" I looked at some charts and thought I should be 190 to 200. After they took some measurements of what my old cross country coach called a runners wrist, they told me 165-170 is a better weight.  :(

My dad has to inject insulin on a daily basis. I never thought he'd keep up with it, but here it is 6+ years later and he does it.

Brian is 6'1 - 6'2 and weighs somewhere between 170 and 180 now (when we first met he was somewhere around 135-140) and he still looks underweight. I guess it is in how you carry your weight. :huh

Glad to see you are back and the things that are not perfect can be remedied. We missed ya! :)